Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Ethics and National Security
- Dunlap on Bergdahl release: We "cannot toss aside the cherished military ethos of leaving no one behind" - June 05, 2014
- Dunlap discusses government's process for disclosing cyberbugs - May 01, 2014
- From the 20th annual LENS conference: Presidential Power and National Security - March 21, 2014
- Dunlap addresses defense bill's provisions for prosecuting sexual assault in the military - December 19, 2013
- Dunlap critiques Gillibrand's proposed legislation addressing military sexual assault - December 09, 2013
- Dunlap on military sexual assault: "Keep commanders accountable" - November 26, 2013
- Dunlap comments on efforts to bestow battlefield honors on Fort Hood shooting victims - November 18, 2013
- Dunlap on military-civilian gap: "The longer you’re in the military, the more you realize that there’s not all that much difference between administrations" - November 14, 2013
- Dunlap: Individual soldiers cannot be the moral arbiters of what constitutes a just use of force - November 06, 2013
- Law School faculty comment on the gap between TV lawyers and reality - November 01, 2013
- Dunlap, Bradley appear at LENS co-sponsored ABA conference on National Security - October 30, 2013
- Silliman says SEALS acted according to rules of engagement in rescue that inspired film - October 25, 2013
- Dunlap says Amnesty International's drone report is muddled and flawed - October 25, 2013
- Dunlap says statistics on civilian drone casualties cited by human rights groups are "not definitive" - October 23, 2013
- Dunlap on drone policy: "Adversaries go to school when any information is released" - October 23, 2013
- Silliman discusses legal guidelines for SEALs involved in Capt. Phillips rescue - October 11, 2013
- Powell examines “War Powers under the Constitution and the Question of Syria" - September 25, 2013
- The crisis in Syria: Members of the Duke community share their thoughts on a possible U.S. response - September 05, 2013
- Dunlap on drones: There are fewer policy restrictions when operating from a seabase than from a host country - August 30, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Silliman: "I don't think you could call Bradley Manning a spy" - August 21, 2013
- Dunlap says military sex assault cases have become "hyperpoliticized" - August 15, 2013
- Silliman comments on NSA surveillance disclosure in criminal trial - August 01, 2013
- Silliman says Manning verdict was predictable but "the dialogue is going to go on" - July 30, 2013
- Silliman comments on Manning verdict - July 30, 2013