On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Ethics and National Security
- Dunlap: Hamas is using "lawfare strategy" in latest iteration of Gaza conflict - August 05, 2014
- Dunlap: Will 'lawfare' define the Palestinian-Israeli conflict? - July 31, 2014
- Dunlap on Pentagon audit: Military was tasked with impossible mission of transforming Afghan society - July 29, 2014
- Dunlap reviews Iraq war memoir of former Defense Secretary Gates - July 21, 2014
- Dunlap: Does the intelligence community fear lawyers or legal scrutiny? - July 02, 2014
- Dunlap offers perspective on varying aspects of Bergdahl prisoner swap and unrest in Iraq - June 30, 2014
- Dunlap describes changes in the Obama administration's legal justification for targeting and killing terrorists abroad - June 25, 2014
- Dunlap comments on potential legal roadblocks to increased military involvement in Iraq - June 24, 2014
- Dunlap on Iraq chaos: "It doesn’t seem likely that Maliki’s forces, even with some US help, will be able to regain the lost areas anytime soon" - June 16, 2014
- Dunlap on Bergdahl: "The jury is literally still out" - June 16, 2014
- Dunlap comments on legality of Bergdahl prisoner swap - June 12, 2014
- Dunlap on Bergdahl release: We "cannot toss aside the cherished military ethos of leaving no one behind" - June 05, 2014
- Dunlap discusses government's process for disclosing cyberbugs - May 01, 2014
- From the 20th annual LENS conference: Presidential Power and National Security - March 21, 2014
- Dunlap addresses defense bill's provisions for prosecuting sexual assault in the military - December 19, 2013
- Dunlap critiques Gillibrand's proposed legislation addressing military sexual assault - December 09, 2013
- Dunlap on military sexual assault: "Keep commanders accountable" - November 26, 2013
- Dunlap comments on efforts to bestow battlefield honors on Fort Hood shooting victims - November 18, 2013
- Dunlap on military-civilian gap: "The longer you’re in the military, the more you realize that there’s not all that much difference between administrations" - November 14, 2013
- Dunlap: Individual soldiers cannot be the moral arbiters of what constitutes a just use of force - November 06, 2013
- Law School faculty comment on the gap between TV lawyers and reality - November 01, 2013
- Dunlap, Bradley appear at LENS co-sponsored ABA conference on National Security - October 30, 2013
- Silliman says SEALS acted according to rules of engagement in rescue that inspired film - October 25, 2013
- Dunlap says Amnesty International's drone report is muddled and flawed - October 25, 2013
- Dunlap on drone policy: "Adversaries go to school when any information is released" - October 23, 2013