Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Ethics and National Security
- Dunlap says statistics on civilian drone casualties cited by human rights groups are "not definitive" - October 23, 2013
- Silliman discusses legal guidelines for SEALs involved in Capt. Phillips rescue - October 11, 2013
- Powell examines “War Powers under the Constitution and the Question of Syria" - September 25, 2013
- The crisis in Syria: Members of the Duke community share their thoughts on a possible U.S. response - September 05, 2013
- Dunlap on drones: There are fewer policy restrictions when operating from a seabase than from a host country - August 30, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Silliman: "I don't think you could call Bradley Manning a spy" - August 21, 2013
- Dunlap says military sex assault cases have become "hyperpoliticized" - August 15, 2013
- Silliman comments on NSA surveillance disclosure in criminal trial - August 01, 2013
- Silliman says Manning verdict was predictable but "the dialogue is going to go on" - July 30, 2013
- Silliman comments on Manning verdict - July 30, 2013
- Dunlap discusses sexual assault in the military - July 17, 2013
- Dunlap comments on "cyber guardsmen" - June 26, 2013
- Powell analyzes legal rationale for drone killings - June 26, 2013
- Powell on targeted killing and due process - June 21, 2013
- Dunlap: Despite McCain's words, our military needs more, not fewer women - June 11, 2013
- Dunlap comments on congressional block of three-star general's nomination - June 11, 2013
- Dunlap analyzes proposals to reduce sexual assault in the military - June 05, 2013
- Silliman discusses detainees, drones, and counterterrorism - May 31, 2013
- Dunlap: No panacea in president's counterterrorism policy - May 30, 2013
- Dunlap discusses new drone policy - May 28, 2013
- Dunlap says new drone policy "risks inviting terrorists to surround themselves with civilians" - May 24, 2013
- Dunlap: Obama's new drone policy might be too restrictive - May 24, 2013
- Dunlap discusses military "cyberattack" budget - April 29, 2013
- Silliman says Friday's Boston "lockdown" offers an example of "sheltering in place" - April 21, 2013