On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Ethics and National Security
- Dunlap comments on proposal for women in combat - January 24, 2013
- Dunlap talks about the promise and peril of an all-volunteer military - January 24, 2013
- Dunlap talks about advocating for the Air Force - November 19, 2012
- Silliman sworn in as an appellate judge on the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - September 12, 2012
- Dunlap comments on Navy SEAL’s description of Bin Laden killing - August 30, 2012
- Silliman comments on First Amendment issue in Hasan case - August 20, 2012
- Silliman on the Fort Hood massacre trial: Tussling over a beard - August 02, 2012
- Silliman makes the case for drone warfare - June 12, 2012
- Dunlap comments on cyber warfare - June 03, 2012
- Dunlap comments on contentious hearing in 9/11 trial - May 07, 2012
- Dunlap discusses KSM military tribunal - May 04, 2012
- Dunlap debates role of lawyers in cyberwarfare - April 25, 2012
- LENS Conference April 13-14, 2012 - April 25, 2012
- Dunlap gives suggestions for renewing military discipline - April 23, 2012
- Dunlap comments on drone strikes - April 10, 2012
- Dunlap comments on lack of charges in Pakistan drone case - March 26, 2012
- Dunlap says draft would not solve military problems - March 21, 2012
- Dunlap comments on military's delay in releasing information on Afghanistan shooting suspect - March 16, 2012
- Professor Dunlap speaks about lawfare on the Midrats Radio Show - March 12, 2012
- Duke law professor Scott Silliman explains the U.S. case for using drones to kill enemies - March 11, 2012
- Dunlap speaks on Cyber-terrorism and Cyberwar for the World Affairs Council of Eastern NC - March 05, 2012
- Dunlap comments on possibility of U.S. strike on Iran - February 19, 2012
- Mark your calendars: The annual LENS conference will be April 13th and 14th. - January 19, 2012
- Dunlap comments on larger issues in Bradley Manning hearing - December 27, 2011
- Dudziak speaks on African Americans, militarization, and war, Nov. 28 - November 21, 2011