On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Race and Politics
- Charles discusses Voting Rights Act and wave of new voter requirements - August 11, 2015
- Charles discusses state of election law on 50th anniversary of Voting Rights Act - August 07, 2015
- Charles: It's time for a voting rights movement - August 05, 2015
- Court watching: Duke Law scholars comment on significant rulings from the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - July 20, 2015
- Holloway says new Harper Lee novel could spark conversation about disparity between American aspirations and racial realities - July 13, 2015
- Charles discusses Supreme Court fair housing decision - July 01, 2015
- Charles on SC confederate flag debate: "Getting racial equality should not take the shedding of blood" - June 23, 2015
- Charles discusses future of North Carolina redistricting following Supreme Court order - April 22, 2015
- A community dialogue on policing, civil rights, and race - March 12, 2015
- Miller discusses evolution of hate crime laws - February 16, 2015
- Continuing the conversation on policing and race at Feb. 14 Teach-In - February 06, 2015
- Charles discusses lawsuit claiming Dallas County’s commissioner districts discriminate against white people - January 16, 2015
- Charles comments on firing of Charlotte city employee over Facebook post - December 19, 2014
- Charles says questions about how police treat minorities "have been with us for a very long time" - December 11, 2014
- On post-Ferguson Thanksgiving, Purdy reflects on "an unjust past that remains terribly present" - November 26, 2014
- Dunlap on defense secretary's resignation: "Hagel was brought on board to facilitate the downsizing of defense, but world events are causing a rethinking of the wisdom of doing so" - November 25, 2014
- Coward ’06 co-authors reference guide, "Raising Issues of Race in North Carolina Criminal Cases" - November 24, 2014
- Listen: Charles analyzes midterm elections - October 06, 2014
- Watch: Duke Law events address civil rights, from Ferguson to the Voting Rights Act - September 17, 2014
- Holloway reflects on how discussion of racism impacts young children - August 25, 2014
- Charles comments on the unprecedented public clash over race between Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Sotomayor - April 24, 2014
- Charles discusses impact of Supreme Court's campaign finance ruling - April 03, 2014
- Prof. Samuel Issacharoff will focus on ballot access and election law in 2014 Currie Lecture, Feb. 19 - February 12, 2014
- Holloway discusses how black authors address law and race - January 23, 2014
- Charles discusses voter ID, Voting Rights Act issues - January 17, 2014