On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Race and Politics
- "Legal Fictions:" In her new book, Holloway argues that U.S. racial identity is the creation of U.S. law - December 20, 2013
- Watch: Davis presents <em>Slavery: Beyond the Pure Property Paradigm</em> - November 08, 2013
- Davis looks "beyond the pure property paradigm" to analyze legal framework of slavery - November 08, 2013
- Charles, Dellinger, Krotoszynski '91 elected to American Law Institute - November 04, 2013
- Holloway discusses NC's "primetime punchline" problem - October 31, 2013
- Holloway talks about police surveillance of Moral Monday protestors - October 11, 2013
- Charles discusses campaign finance portion of new NC election law - August 23, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Law of Slavery: Course examines slavery through the ‘lens of the law of daily life’ - August 22, 2013
- Charles: Attempts to use new NC voting laws to bar college students from voting may not stand up in court - August 20, 2013
- Charles: Voting law challenges face tough fight - August 15, 2013
- Charles comments on legal challenges to new NC voter laws - August 14, 2013
- Charles comments on DOJ challenges to state voter ID laws - July 26, 2013
- Coleman: Ignoring race a mistake in Zimmerman trial - July 21, 2013
- Charles analyzes effect of Supreme Court voting rights decision on North Carolina - July 03, 2013
- Siegel examines impact of recent Supreme Court decisions on North Carolina residents - July 03, 2013
- Webcast: Charles takes part in panel discussion on Supreme Court voting rights decision - July 01, 2013
- Charles says Supreme Court voting rights decision could provoke partisan politics - June 26, 2013
- Charles on Supreme Court civil rights ruling: "This is an historic opinion" - June 25, 2013
- Charles discusses Supreme Court affirmative action decision - June 24, 2013
- Charles and co-author map a “post-Shelby County” strategy - June 07, 2013
- Gulati and "Acting White" co-author discuss the meaning of racial character in America - April 04, 2013
- Charles: Congress should make Voting Rights Act decision - February 25, 2013
- Kennedy lectures on the civil rights movement and the dignity of names - February 14, 2013
- Randall Kennedy to deliver civil rights lecture series - January 28, 2013