Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Race and Politics
- Watch: Davis presents <em>Slavery: Beyond the Pure Property Paradigm</em> - November 08, 2013
- Davis looks "beyond the pure property paradigm" to analyze legal framework of slavery - November 08, 2013
- Charles, Dellinger, Krotoszynski '91 elected to American Law Institute - November 04, 2013
- Holloway discusses NC's "primetime punchline" problem - October 31, 2013
- Holloway talks about police surveillance of Moral Monday protestors - October 11, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Charles discusses campaign finance portion of new NC election law - August 23, 2013
- Law of Slavery: Course examines slavery through the ‘lens of the law of daily life’ - August 22, 2013
- Charles: Attempts to use new NC voting laws to bar college students from voting may not stand up in court - August 20, 2013
- Charles: Voting law challenges face tough fight - August 15, 2013
- Charles comments on legal challenges to new NC voter laws - August 14, 2013
- Charles comments on DOJ challenges to state voter ID laws - July 26, 2013
- Coleman: Ignoring race a mistake in Zimmerman trial - July 21, 2013
- Siegel examines impact of recent Supreme Court decisions on North Carolina residents - July 03, 2013
- Charles analyzes effect of Supreme Court voting rights decision on North Carolina - July 03, 2013
- Webcast: Charles takes part in panel discussion on Supreme Court voting rights decision - July 01, 2013
- Charles says Supreme Court voting rights decision could provoke partisan politics - June 26, 2013
- Charles on Supreme Court civil rights ruling: "This is an historic opinion" - June 25, 2013
- Charles discusses Supreme Court affirmative action decision - June 24, 2013
- Charles and co-author map a “post-Shelby County” strategy - June 07, 2013
- Gulati and "Acting White" co-author discuss the meaning of racial character in America - April 04, 2013
- Charles: Congress should make Voting Rights Act decision - February 25, 2013
- Kennedy lectures on the civil rights movement and the dignity of names - February 14, 2013
- Randall Kennedy to deliver civil rights lecture series - January 28, 2013
- Purdy discusses "Whiteness in the Age of Obama" - November 27, 2012