Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Jenkins discusses copyright, fan fiction, and Jane Austen's literary life after death - March 18, 2015
- Baxter: Constructive financial reform requires a system that is "mutually beneficial," not punitive - December 19, 2013
- Supreme Court order regarding Sachs' brief called "rare homework assignment" - October 03, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center receives $5 million grant from The Duke Endowment - June 04, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on future of multidistrict litigation - May 08, 2013
- Baxter, Purdy, Richman, and Siegel honored with distinguished professorships - May 06, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center conference examines technology-assisted ediscovery review - April 23, 2013
- Schroeder calls president's executive orders on gun policy "pretty cautious" - January 17, 2013
- Schroeder calls window to tighten gun laws and background checks “limited” - December 18, 2012
- Schroeder comments on DOJ policy study, recommendations, to improve gun control - December 16, 2012
- Veteran executive branch lawyers Powell and Schroeder team up for course on constitutional scope and limits of presidential authority - November 19, 2012
- Newman: Wrongly convicted inmates freed but get little help - September 26, 2012
- Silliman comments on First Amendment issue in Hasan case - August 20, 2012
- Coleman says liability could be central to city's silence on Smith case - July 23, 2012
- Wiener co-chairs international risk conference - July 23, 2012
- Boyle, Neal discuss fair use as applied to Al Green and presidential politics - July 20, 2012
- Duke Law faculty analyze ─ and perhaps influence ─ Supreme Court ruling on ACA - July 10, 2012
- Siegel paper may have provided Roberts with an ACA "road map" - July 06, 2012
- Charles analyzes ACA decision - July 06, 2012
- A historic decision - July 02, 2012
- Siegel discusses post-ACA Supreme Court leaks - July 02, 2012
- Siegel discusses unlikely alliances in ACA decision - July 02, 2012
- 'Welcome to the Roberts Court' - June 30, 2012
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court's healthcare decision - June 28, 2012
- How to read the healthcare decision - June 28, 2012