A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Lecture with Los Angeles City Controller, Laura Chick, - March 02, 2007
- PILF Auction and Gala - March 01, 2007
- Happiness and the Law - February 19, 2007
- Open Door Series - February 19, 2007
- Galbraith suggests alternative course in Iraq - February 19, 2007
- 7 Ways To Ruin A Technological Revolution - February 19, 2007
- Public Interest and Pro Bono - January 12, 2007
- Public Interest Retreat - January 12, 2007
- Center on Law, Ethics and National Security - January 12, 2007
- Center for International and Comparative Law - January 12, 2007
- Program in Public Law presents University of Texas Professor Sanford Levinson - January 12, 2007
- Center for the Study of the Public Domain - January 12, 2007
- The Court of Public Opinion - November 30, 2006