On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Lecture with Los Angeles City Controller, Laura Chick, - March 02, 2007
- PILF Auction and Gala - March 01, 2007
- Open Door Series - February 19, 2007
- Galbraith suggests alternative course in Iraq - February 19, 2007
- 7 Ways To Ruin A Technological Revolution - February 19, 2007
- Happiness and the Law - February 19, 2007
- Public Interest Retreat - January 12, 2007
- Center on Law, Ethics and National Security - January 12, 2007
- Center for International and Comparative Law - January 12, 2007
- Program in Public Law presents University of Texas Professor Sanford Levinson - January 12, 2007
- Center for the Study of the Public Domain - January 12, 2007
- Public Interest and Pro Bono - January 12, 2007
- The Court of Public Opinion - November 30, 2006