On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Carrington proposes modified term limits for Supreme Court justices - April 10, 2012
- Faculty examine legal questions surrounding Trayvon Martin case - April 06, 2012
- Siegel's Commerce Clause arguments on health care reform cited - March 30, 2012
- Siegel testifies before House Health Subcommittee March 29 - March 28, 2012
- Lives in the Law: Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson III - March 11, 2012
- Judicial Studies conference to address control of agencies - January 19, 2012
- Coleman says system, public enable wrongful convictions - January 18, 2012
- Duke's Center for the Study of the Public Domain commemorates Public Domain Day - January 01, 2012
- Dudziak speaks on African Americans, militarization, and war, Nov. 28 - November 21, 2011
- Coleman challenges prosecutors’ calls to repeal Racial Justice Act - November 18, 2011
- Silliman nominated to the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - November 10, 2011
- Human Rights and Intellectual Property: Mapping the Global Interface - October 24, 2011
- Spring seminar and trip focus on women’s rights in Ghana - October 19, 2011
- Schroeder discusses confirmation process for federal judges - October 06, 2011
- Admissions process underway for new Master’s in Judicial Studies - September 15, 2011
- Ten years after 9-11, Duke examines the legal landscape - September 02, 2011
- Conference examines constitutionality of health care law, Sept. 16 - September 01, 2011
- Bernstein Lecture, Sept 8: South African Justice Edwin Cameron - August 26, 2011
- Theological Argument in Law: Engaging with Stanley Hauerwas - August 26, 2011
- Duke Law announces new Center for Judicial Studies - June 06, 2011
- Boyle cautions against giving tattoo artist copyright protection - June 06, 2011
- Private Bodies, Public Texts: Race, Gender and a Cultural Bioethics - June 02, 2011
- Dunlap comments on Pentagon's new cyber strategy - May 31, 2011
- Haagen praised for advising athletes turning pro - May 23, 2011
- Silliman says death sentence for 9/11 plotters could mean execution at Gitmo - April 06, 2011