Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Kaufman believes the Securities and Exchange Commission can disarm "high-frequency trading" in the stock market - January 25, 2010
- Charles discusses how Citizens United might affect the 2010 election cycle - January 22, 2010
- Duke Law program offers free income tax assistance - January 21, 2010
- Stop calling quake victims looters - January 21, 2010
- Coleman challenges IOC medical panel's recommendation on intersex athletes - January 21, 2010
- Charles struggles with the Haiti earthquake devastation - January 15, 2010
- Center on Law, Race and Politics to host conference on race in America in honor of John Hope Franklin - January 05, 2010
- Innocence Project case leads to exploration of mistakes in criminal investigations - January 04, 2010
- The Public Domain named a 'definitive book' of decade - January 02, 2010
- Public Domain Day 2010 - December 31, 2009
- Silliman says Guantanamo detainees moved to the U.S. will likely gain rights - December 17, 2009
- Law professor appointed to inaugural post with FCC - December 11, 2009
- Center for Sports and the Law to host a panel discussion on Dec. 9 - December 08, 2009
- Silliman predicts difficult trial for 9/11 accused - November 30, 2009
- Silliman comments on trial of Nidal Hasan - November 20, 2009
- Silliman looks ahead to military court martial of Fort Hood shooter - November 16, 2009
- Silliman discusses likely court-martial for Fort Hood shooter - November 13, 2009
- Duke Center for Sports and the Law to host panel discussion among high-level sports executives - November 06, 2009
- Schwarcz selected a Fellow of the American College of Bankruptcy - November 05, 2009
- CICL launches “scholarship roundtable” series - November 04, 2009
- Coleman comments on pending N.C. inmate release - October 29, 2009
- Rai joins U.S. Patent and Trademark Office - October 28, 2009
- Moral Panic and the Copyright Wars - October 16, 2009
- Silliman comments on FBI sting operation tactics - October 05, 2009
- Lives in the Law: Rita Hauser - September 30, 2009