Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Lecture traces musical lineage, questions musical copyright laws - November 25, 2008
- The Bush administration and international law: lessons learned - November 24, 2008
- Five at Guantanamo ordered released - November 21, 2008
- The Bush administration and executive power - November 21, 2008
- New fund benefits Duke Law grads working for Legal Aid of North Carolina - November 19, 2008
- Reassessing NAFTA - November 19, 2008
- Closing detention center easier said than done - November 13, 2008
- The Bush administration and voting rights: lessons learned - November 03, 2008
- Michael Scharf ’88 discusses trial of Saddam Hussein - October 28, 2008
- The Bush administration and civil rights: lessons learned - October 28, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on the investigation of Brig. Gen. Thomas W. Hartmann - October 28, 2008
- “Political Science” - October 10, 2008
- Leslie Cooley ‘05 discusses tenure as domestic violence prosecutor - October 03, 2008
- Lawyers for detainees contrast federal court and military commission process - October 03, 2008
- The Center for Criminal Justice & Professional Responsibility asks Georgia to stay execution - September 23, 2008
- Defending Mohamed Jawad - September 19, 2008
- Supreme Court Review provides insight into recent decisions - September 18, 2008
- Poverty by the numbers - September 16, 2008
- College Cost Reduction and Access Act an important development in public service law - September 15, 2008
- Bush appointees to Supreme Court fail to revive judicial conservatism, says David Strauss - September 11, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman discusses interrogation techniques used on enemy combatants - September 11, 2008
- Law School launches "Duke in D.C." - August 29, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman discusses split verdict in Hamdan case - August 12, 2008
- Center for Criminal Justice and Professional Responsibility welcomes inaugural fellow - August 07, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on Hamdan jury - August 04, 2008