Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Program in Public Law presents Solicitor General Paul D. Clement, Feb. 27 - February 12, 2008
- Six men charged in Sept. 11 attacks - February 12, 2008
- Using mass email to sway voters - February 06, 2008
- Conference explores transatlantic approaches to data privacy and protection - February 05, 2008
- John Shipley '95 recalls Padilla prosecution for Duke Law students - February 05, 2008
- Professor Paul Haagen comments on buyout clause in West Virginia University football coach's contract - January 25, 2008
- Data privacy in transatlantic perspective: conflict or cooperation? - January 24, 2008
- No Law: Intellectual Property in the Image of an Absolute First Amendment - January 12, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on Blackwater's use of riot-control gas - January 10, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on Marine court of inquiry launched at Camp Lejeune - January 09, 2008
- Professor Jim Coleman named one of Metro Magazine's top ten people of 2007 - January 04, 2008
- Google and The Authors Guild at odds over digitizing books - December 19, 2007
- New Jersey abolishes death penalty, will other states follow? - December 18, 2007
- Best Books of 2007 - December 13, 2007
- Veterans' Law Clinic a highly successful endeavor - December 12, 2007
- Disaster and opportunity in post-Katrina Mississippi - November 15, 2007
- Professor Erwin Chemerinsky calls for contempt of Congress vote against Miers and Bolten - November 09, 2007
- Judge Diane Wood speaks on role of international law in U.S. courts Nov. 5 - November 06, 2007
- Professors Stuart Benjamin and Arti Rai take a close look at innovation policy - November 06, 2007
- Associate Dean Carol Spruill calls for access to lawyers in civil cases - November 02, 2007
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on AG nominee's stance on "waterboarding" - November 01, 2007
- Opportunities in the U.S. legal market for international LLMs - November 01, 2007
- ICTY Judge discusses challenges of international criminal court, tribunals - October 30, 2007
- Learning from the experiences of others: international public interest internships - October 29, 2007
- Professor Arti Rai testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee Oct. 24 - October 23, 2007