On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- The Court of Public Opinion: The Practice and Ethics of Trying Cases in the Media - June 01, 2007
- 2007 Public Interest Summer Grants Top $150,000 - May 30, 2007
- Terrorism Suspects and the Law - May 15, 2007
- Accused American Terrorist Goes on Trial - May 15, 2007
- Annual Southern Justice Spring Break Trip - May 09, 2007
- Security Company Sued Over Deaths of Contractors in Iraq - May 08, 2007
- Experts: Closure of Perez Hearing Unusual - May 07, 2007
- Four Scholars Explore the Legality of Military Tribunals - April 23, 2007
- The Global Capital Markets Center hosts a roundtable discussion - April 23, 2007
- “Electronic Techtonics: Thinking at the Interface” - April 05, 2007
- Generals blamed in Tillman probe - April 03, 2007
- "Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad: Which Way Forward" - March 31, 2007
- Professor Sara Beale discusses news media's influence on criminal justice policy - March 30, 2007
- “The U.S. Privacy Act in Comparative Perspective” - March 30, 2007
- A European perspective - March 28, 2007
- Information Ecology Lecture Series: - March 26, 2007
- Google and the rocks in the web's safe harbours - March 19, 2007
- Blackwater Lawsuit - March 19, 2007
- The Purse Isn't Congress's Only Weapon - March 14, 2007
- The Global Adjudication System - March 10, 2007
- Duke Lacrosse Case Debate: Should identification evidence be suppressed? - March 08, 2007
- "The Geography of Innovation in the U.S.: A Tale of 280 Cities" - March 06, 2007
- Job Search Workshop for LLMs - March 06, 2007
- Legal Developments in Japan within the Past Ten Years - March 02, 2007
- Southern Justice Spring Break Mission Trip - March 02, 2007