Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Southern Justice Spring Break Mission Trip - March 02, 2007
- PILF Auction and Gala - March 01, 2007
- 7 Ways To Ruin A Technological Revolution - February 19, 2007
- Happiness and the Law - February 19, 2007
- Open Door Series - February 19, 2007
- Galbraith suggests alternative course in Iraq - February 19, 2007
- Program in Public Law presents University of Texas Professor Sanford Levinson - January 12, 2007
- Center for the Study of the Public Domain - January 12, 2007
- Public Interest and Pro Bono - January 12, 2007
- Public Interest Retreat - January 12, 2007
- Center on Law, Ethics and National Security - January 12, 2007
- Center for International and Comparative Law - January 12, 2007
- The Court of Public Opinion - November 30, 2006