The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Lecture with Los Angeles City Controller, Laura Chick, - March 02, 2007
- PILF Auction and Gala - March 01, 2007
- Open Door Series - February 19, 2007
- Galbraith suggests alternative course in Iraq - February 19, 2007
- 7 Ways To Ruin A Technological Revolution - February 19, 2007
- Happiness and the Law - February 19, 2007
- Public Interest Retreat - January 12, 2007
- Center on Law, Ethics and National Security - January 12, 2007
- Center for International and Comparative Law - January 12, 2007
- Program in Public Law presents University of Texas Professor Sanford Levinson - January 12, 2007
- Center for the Study of the Public Domain - January 12, 2007
- Public Interest and Pro Bono - January 12, 2007
- The Court of Public Opinion - November 30, 2006