Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Lecture with Los Angeles City Controller, Laura Chick, - March 02, 2007
- PILF Auction and Gala - March 01, 2007
- Happiness and the Law - February 19, 2007
- Open Door Series - February 19, 2007
- Galbraith suggests alternative course in Iraq - February 19, 2007
- 7 Ways To Ruin A Technological Revolution - February 19, 2007
- Public Interest and Pro Bono - January 12, 2007
- Public Interest Retreat - January 12, 2007
- Center on Law, Ethics and National Security - January 12, 2007
- Center for International and Comparative Law - January 12, 2007
- Program in Public Law presents University of Texas Professor Sanford Levinson - January 12, 2007
- Center for the Study of the Public Domain - January 12, 2007
- The Court of Public Opinion - November 30, 2006