On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Inazu '00 comments on Supreme Court ruling in Christian Legal Society case - July 01, 2010
- Monopolists of the genetic code? - June 01, 2010
- Boyle noted as one of seven "Science 2.0 pioneers" - May 21, 2010
- Kagan's confirmation likely, local experts say - May 11, 2010
- Is Elena Kagan the right choice? - May 11, 2010
- Scholars debate Kagan's record on hiring - May 07, 2010
- Law.gov: Should law be open source? - May 05, 2010
- Haagen discusses NFL's personal conduct policy - April 30, 2010
- Replacing Justice Stevens: The people's justice - April 29, 2010
- Former Air Force Deputy Judge Advocate General to join Duke Law faculty July 1 - April 29, 2010
- Boyle discusses open source law - April 28, 2010
- Boyle discusses copyright's wrong turn - April 12, 2010
- Former Vice President Al Gore remembers John Hope Franklin - April 09, 2010
- Conference explores race, honors Franklin’s legacy - April 09, 2010
- Boyle's The Public Domain among Electronic Frontier Foundation's list of best books - March 25, 2010
- Helfer elected to American Journal of International Law Board of Editors - March 25, 2010
- Siegel discusses states' rights - March 23, 2010
- The DNA way to valid adoptions - March 11, 2010
- Debating diversity on the federal bench - February 23, 2010
- Silliman comments on final prosecution from Haditha attack - February 23, 2010
- Wiener discusses EPA's ability to establish a U.S. carbon market - February 23, 2010
- Silliman comments on the dilemma posed by terrorism trials - February 18, 2010
- Silliman comments on the dilemma posed by terrorism trials - February 16, 2010
- Silliman discusses the likely location of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's trial - February 02, 2010
- Duke Law offers new funding options for summer 2010 public interest placements - January 27, 2010