Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- The Souter Legacy - September 25, 2009
- Remembering Robinson O. Everett - September 25, 2009
- Center for the Study of the Public Domain's comic book demystifies copyright law - September 22, 2009
- Bradley compares Bush, Obama administration policies on foreign relations - September 16, 2009
- Boyle discusses the benefits and challenges of data sharing/archiving - September 10, 2009
- New faculty, visitors for fall 2009 - August 31, 2009
- Bradley discusses increased use of the Alien Tort Statute - August 27, 2009
- Silliman comments on Department of Justice investigation of interrogation abuses - August 25, 2009
- Cooke-Deegan discusses the use of online databases for genetic research - August 25, 2009
- Silliman comments on U.S. military targeting drug lords in Afghanistan - August 13, 2009
- Silliman comments on suspected North Carolina terrorist group - August 05, 2009
- Silliman urges caution on plan to house suspected terrorists - August 03, 2009
- Can Obama sell healthcare? - July 30, 2009
- Why race still matters - July 29, 2009
- Schroeder approved by committee to head Office of Legal Policy - July 29, 2009
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on reports that the Bush administration considered using the military to arrest suspected Al Qaeda members - July 27, 2009
- Professor Scott Silliman discusses the possibility of Guantanamo detainee Mohammed Jawad being brought to trial in U.S. federal court - July 27, 2009
- Sagas do domínio público: Prisioneira da lei? - July 21, 2009
- The Public Domain: Professor James Boyle’s latest book wins 2008 McGannon Award - May 27, 2009
- Obama's proposed Guantanamo legal plan rife with problems - May 22, 2009
- Professor Christopher Schroeder nominated for key administration position - May 22, 2009
- Court-martial-like commissions best Guantanamo option - May 18, 2009
- Shifting the burden for hearsay evidence - May 18, 2009
- Woman in rendition case sues for immunity - May 14, 2009
- U.S. regulators seek trace-like reporting for OTC derivatives - May 14, 2009