Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- Visiting Distinguished Professor John Dugard nominated to serve as a judge on the International Criminal Court - November 25, 2008
- The Bush administration and international law: lessons learned - November 24, 2008
- Five at Guantanamo ordered released - November 21, 2008
- The Bush administration and executive power - November 21, 2008
- New fund benefits Duke Law grads working for Legal Aid of North Carolina - November 19, 2008
- Reassessing NAFTA - November 19, 2008
- Closing detention center easier said than done - November 13, 2008
- The Bush administration and voting rights: lessons learned - November 03, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on the investigation of Brig. Gen. Thomas W. Hartmann - October 28, 2008
- Michael Scharf ’88 discusses trial of Saddam Hussein - October 28, 2008
- The Bush administration and civil rights: lessons learned - October 28, 2008
- “Political Science” - October 10, 2008
- Leslie Cooley ‘05 discusses tenure as domestic violence prosecutor - October 03, 2008
- Lawyers for detainees contrast federal court and military commission process - October 03, 2008
- The Center for Criminal Justice & Professional Responsibility asks Georgia to stay execution - September 23, 2008
- Defending Mohamed Jawad - September 19, 2008
- Supreme Court Review provides insight into recent decisions - September 18, 2008
- Poverty by the numbers - September 16, 2008
- College Cost Reduction and Access Act an important development in public service law - September 15, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman discusses interrogation techniques used on enemy combatants - September 11, 2008
- Bush appointees to Supreme Court fail to revive judicial conservatism, says David Strauss - September 11, 2008
- Law School launches "Duke in D.C." - August 29, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman discusses split verdict in Hamdan case - August 12, 2008
- Center for Criminal Justice and Professional Responsibility welcomes inaugural fellow - August 07, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on Hamdan jury - August 04, 2008