Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Centers and Programs
- High school students take crash course in wrongful convictions - July 01, 2008
- Professor Christopher Schroeder testifies in Congress on Office of Legal Counsel interrogation advice - June 26, 2008
- Parsing Boumediene v. Bush - June 23, 2008
- Boumediene v. Bush: The Supreme Court's decision - June 16, 2008
- Professor James Boyle presents at Google's Eurozeitgeist - May 22, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on Department of Justice report on interrogation techniques - May 22, 2008
- Innocence Project work unveiled in motion - May 02, 2008
- Systemic risk meets subprime mortgages - May 01, 2008
- Step taken for new trial - April 30, 2008
- Faculty Lives in Public Service: Professor Erwin Chemerinsky - April 22, 2008
- "Extraordinary rendition" procedure unreliable, says CIA vet who created it - April 14, 2008
- Conference explores strategies for next administration in the war on terrorism - April 14, 2008
- The EU and U.S.: an indispensable partnership - April 09, 2008
- Professor James Boyle appointed as the chairman of the board of Creative Commons - April 04, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on military memo authorizing harsh interrogation techniques - April 03, 2008
- Kosovo's controversial secession - April 02, 2008
- Fighting for what is needed - March 31, 2008
- Duke, UNC law students join forces to help veterans, April 4 - March 27, 2008
- Responding to Harvard's third-year tuition forgiveness plan - March 24, 2008
- Duke Law students continue annual service of free tax assistance to low-income taxpayers - March 21, 2008
- Combating Terrorism: Charting the Course for a New Administration - March 06, 2008
- U.S. Solicitor General Paul D. Clement speaks to Duke Law students - March 03, 2008
- Changes in patent law - February 29, 2008
- Mills Conversation Series returns to spark dialogue on race - February 22, 2008
- Scholar praises 14th Amendment as "real" Constitution - February 15, 2008