Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Events tagged with: Ceremony
- 2015 D.O.N.E. Awards - April 6, 2015, 12:30 PM
- 2014 D.O.N.E. Awards - April 16, 2014, 12:15 PM
- BLSA Gavel Ceremony - April 3, 2014, 7:00 PM
- 2013 D.O.N.E. Awards - April 15, 2013, 12:15 PM
- International Week Celebration: Cultural Extravaganza and Fashion Show - October 30, 2012, 5:00 PM
- Law School Hooding Ceremony - May 14, 2011, 5:30 PM
- Duke Law Passover Seder - April 18, 2011, 6:30 PM
- Public Interest & Pro Bono Recognition Banquet and Award Ceremony - April 2, 2009, 5:00 PM
- Building Dedication Ceremony - November 8, 2008, 9:30 AM