Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Children's Law Clinic
- North Carolina Has New School Discipline Law - June 28, 2011
- N.C. Supreme Court Rules for Students Represented by Children’s Law Clinic - October 12, 2010
- Wettach comments on ruling limiting state's power in school suspensions - October 11, 2010
- N. C. Supreme Court rules on rights of suspended students - October 09, 2010
- Wettach honored by North Carolina Justice Center - September 22, 2010
- Success in the Children’s Law Clinic - May 12, 2010
- Wettach talks about disciplinary obstacles that deny some children the right to an education - April 29, 2010
- Children's Law Clinic case challenges long-term school suspensions - March 19, 2010
- Wettach represents two Beaufort County teenagers in school suspension case - February 16, 2010
- Children's Law Clinic to appeal ruling in case about seeking alternative education during suspension - October 28, 2009
- Prof. Jane Wettach comments on loss of alternative school programs for suspended students - March 24, 2009
- Professor Jane Wettach argues access to schooling case in N.C. Court of Appeals - February 12, 2009
- Children’s Law Clinic secures educational services in settlement for client - June 26, 2008
- New Special Education Policies Take Effect - November 05, 2007
- Prof. Wettach participates in clinical legal education anniversary - September 25, 2007
- Clinical Professor Jane Wettach testifies before the House Select Committee on Education of Students with Disabilities - July 27, 2007
- Clinic Defends Student Protesters - January 28, 2007