Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Children's Law Clinic
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ - May 23, 2017
- Wettach: N.C. should stop treating teens like adults in criminal court - May 11, 2017
- Wettach discusses clinic report on N.C. school vouchers program - April 11, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report is part of new wave of voucher data - March 13, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report: N.C. voucher program lacks data, regulations, and protections against discrimination - March 09, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report finds N.C. voucher program lacks basic accountability measures - March 08, 2017
- Wettach discusses North Carolina's private school voucher program - February 22, 2017
- Wettach addresses Achievement Academy of Durham graduates - December 27, 2016
- Wettach: Feds would aim for settlement with N.C. over HB 2 before pulling aid to schools - April 05, 2016
- Wettach: HB 2 doesn't put federal Title IX education funds immediately at risk - April 05, 2016
- Berlin: Wake County should let criminal justice system deal with school threats - January 06, 2016
- Wettach discusses school discipline and saving kids from the school-to-prison pipeline - December 07, 2015
- Wettach discusses the school-to-prison pipeline - November 17, 2015
- Children’s Law Clinic secures SSI benefits for disabled child - October 05, 2015
- Fine '11 discusses representing juveniles being tried as adults - August 28, 2015
- Wettach says making all assaults on teachers felonies could negatively impact youths far into future - April 17, 2015
- Wettach comments on plan to eliminate program for at-risk students - March 13, 2015
- Wettach says school privatization could impact disabled students in North Carolina - February 05, 2015
- Wettach blogs about alternatives to school suspension - July 21, 2014
- Clinic report on private schools plays role in N.C. voucher case - February 24, 2014
- Wettach: N.C. voucher money likely to go to unaccountable religious institutions - February 24, 2014
- Clinic faculty and students assist efforts to prevent bias in school policing - January 28, 2014
- Wettach discusses racial bias in school disciplinary actions - January 15, 2014
- Wettach comments on Obama administration's new school discipline recommendations - January 09, 2014
- Berlin discusses legal protections for children with disabilities - September 24, 2013