On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for International & Comparative Law
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- New Helfer book focuses on Andean Tribunal of Justice - May 05, 2017
- Tightening the Purse Strings: What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality and Security - March 16, 2017
- Job Announcement: Clinical Fellow/Supervising Attorney, International Human Rights Clinic, Duke University School of Law - March 09, 2017
- Michaels delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, March 2: “Banning Burqas: A View from Postsecular Comparative Law” - February 28, 2017
- Duke Law announces post-graduate fellowship in International Law and Human Rights - February 27, 2017
- 2016 DJCIL Conference Proceedings Summary Available - February 15, 2017
- Bradley, Helfer analyze Brexit's implications for U.S. treaty withdrawal - January 24, 2017
- Brewster discusses possible trade agreements after Trump signs away TPP - January 24, 2017
- Brewster comments on complexity of dissolving trade pacts - January 06, 2017
- Brewster discusses presidential trade powers in light of Trump's promises - January 05, 2017
- Brewster: President has power to threaten high tax on "certain high-profile corporations" that move production out of U.S. - December 06, 2016
- Mellon Foundation funds Brewster-organized yearlong seminar on corporate rights and international law - November 14, 2016
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties - November 14, 2016
- Brewster discusses how Trump could reshape NAFTA - November 14, 2016
- Horowitz focuses on constitutional design for divided societies in Yale's 2016 Castle Lectures - November 11, 2016
- Helfer advocates for new treaty on access for the visually disabled - October 03, 2016
- Bradley: Terrorism victims' lawyers face difficult task directly linking 9/11 with Saudi government - September 30, 2016
- Bradley discusses unintended consequences of law allowing 9/11 victims' families to sue Saudi Arabia - September 29, 2016
- Bradley: Law allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia could harm global anti-terrorism efforts - September 29, 2016
- Leading law blog hosts symposium on Helfer article about African backlash against international court - August 05, 2016
- Bradley says formal declaration of war on ISIS would serve no purpose - July 18, 2016
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU - June 27, 2016
- Blocher-Gulati market-based proposal to facilitate resettling refugees is cited as an "exciting design" to address humanitarian crisis - June 22, 2016
- Gulati comments on Ukraine's bond default defenses - June 20, 2016