Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for International & Comparative Law
- Postcards from abroad: Duke Law exchange students write from around the globe - October 28, 2013
- Newly published "Intellectual Property and Human Rights" edited by Helfer - October 28, 2013
- Learn about International and Comparative Law at Duke - October 22, 2013
- Helfer to address LGBT rights during presentation at University of Hong Kong - October 15, 2013
- Online symposium features Helfer chapter on “Flexibility in International Agreements” - September 18, 2013
- Helfer project examines the evolution of international human rights courts in Africa - September 11, 2013
- Bradley: President’s approach on Syria highlights how executive war power “involves an overlapping mix of law, politics, and practice” - September 02, 2013
- Duke Law hosts conference in Geneva on customary international law - July 16, 2013
- Bradley, Farahany, and Rai elected to membership in American Law Institute - March 26, 2013
- Rabiej: Duke Law conference highlights U.S./E.U. conflicts - March 18, 2013
- Bradley responds to weeklong symposium commentary on “International Law in U.S. Legal System” - March 15, 2013
- Duke Law students study Ghanaian press freedom during visit to Media Foundation for West Africa in Accra - March 14, 2013
- Bradley’s “International Law in the U.S. Legal System” focus of weeklong, online symposium - March 11, 2013
- Bradley examines implications of Supreme Court's ruling limiting reach of Alien Tort Statute - March 05, 2013
- Helfer to host LGBT human rights advocacy workshop at Kenan Institute on Feb. 8 - February 06, 2013
- New paper from Monteleone '13 gives context for Argentine debt crisis - January 28, 2013
- Bradley blogs about "Terrorists, Pirates, and Drug Traffickers: Customary International Law and U.S. Criminal Prosecutions" - January 11, 2013
- Bradley book examines international law in the U.S. legal system - January 02, 2013
- Brewster participates in WTO public forum - November 02, 2012
- Bradley appointed to work on foreign relations law Restatement - November 01, 2012
- Helfer addresses evolution of international law and LGBT human rights - September 20, 2012
- Bradley assesses former Mexican president's bid for immunity in war crimes suit - September 09, 2012
- Wiener co-chairs international risk conference - July 23, 2012
- Rachel Brewster to join Duke Law faculty - June 07, 2012
- Rachel Brewster to join Duke Law faculty and co-direct CICL - June 07, 2012