Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for International & Comparative Law
- European Parliament Delays Vote On TRIPS Amendment - July 26, 2007
- Primer: Guantanamo Detainees' Rights - July 18, 2007
- Unifying Iraq - June 19, 2007
- EU Urged to Back Poor Countries' Use of TRIPS Flexibilities - June 07, 2007
- Judges at Guantanamo Throw Out Two Cases - June 05, 2007
- Professor Donald Horowitz briefs President Bush on Iraq Policy - May 31, 2007
- Chinese Fund Pulls Back at Home - April 30, 2007
- Duke Reaches Finals of WTO Moot Court Competition - April 23, 2007
- Four Scholars Explore the Legality of Military Tribunals - April 23, 2007
- Professor George Christie to be Honored by University of Athens - April 23, 2007
- "Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad: Which Way Forward" - April 04, 2007
- “The U.S. Privacy Act in Comparative Perspective” - March 31, 2007
- A European perspective - March 28, 2007