Duke Law Magazine
Two IP scholars present the history of music as an epic battle between creativity and control.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for International & Comparative Law
- ICTY Judge discusses challenges of international criminal court, tribunals - October 30, 2007
- Bid to shield Bush over wiretapping set to face a challenge - August 15, 2007
- European Parliament Delays Vote On TRIPS Amendment - July 26, 2007
- Primer: Guantanamo Detainees' Rights - July 18, 2007
- Unifying Iraq - June 19, 2007
- EU Urged to Back Poor Countries' Use of TRIPS Flexibilities - June 07, 2007
- Judges at Guantanamo Throw Out Two Cases - June 05, 2007
- Professor Donald Horowitz briefs President Bush on Iraq Policy - May 31, 2007
- Chinese Fund Pulls Back at Home - April 30, 2007
- Four Scholars Explore the Legality of Military Tribunals - April 23, 2007
- Professor George Christie to be Honored by University of Athens - April 23, 2007
- Duke Reaches Finals of WTO Moot Court Competition - April 23, 2007
- "Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad: Which Way Forward" - April 04, 2007
- “The U.S. Privacy Act in Comparative Perspective” - March 31, 2007
- A European perspective - March 28, 2007