Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for International & Comparative Law
- Four Scholars Explore the Legality of Military Tribunals - April 23, 2007
- Professor George Christie to be Honored by University of Athens - April 23, 2007
- Duke Reaches Finals of WTO Moot Court Competition - April 23, 2007
- "Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad: Which Way Forward" - April 04, 2007
- “The U.S. Privacy Act in Comparative Perspective” - March 31, 2007
- A European perspective - March 28, 2007