Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
News & Galleries tagged with: Clinics
- First Amendment Clinic files amicus brief in campus free speech case - January 21, 2019
- Faculty, students participate in investigation of North Carolina's role in CIA renditions - December 07, 2018
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic represents Animal Welfare Institute in lawsuit against USDA over animal-raising labels - November 19, 2018
- McAllaster honored by NC AIDS Action Network - November 13, 2018
- First Amendment Clinic client bringing free speech, equal protection claims against NFL team - November 02, 2018
- Duke Law to launch Immigration Clinic - October 26, 2018
- Appellate Litigation Clinic client gains release following Third Circuit habeas ruling - October 09, 2018
- Longest: Target of nuisance suits is Smithfield Foods, not small hog farmers - July 11, 2018
- McAllaster, Becton '69 honored as "Defenders of Justice" by N.C. Justice Center - June 04, 2018
- In the classroom: Transgender issues - March 27, 2018
- Rice honored by ABA for “sustained excellence” in advocacy for and representation of HIV and AIDS-affected clients - March 01, 2018
- Powell to lead new First Amendment Clinic at Duke Law - February 07, 2018
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic comments on proposed international regulations for mining the ocean floor - October 13, 2017
- The Environmental Law and Policy Clinic at 10: Blending science and law to pursue environmental justice proves formative for students - October 11, 2017
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Civil Justice Clinic secures victory for nursing assistant in administrative trial - August 29, 2017
- Health Justice Clinic overturns client’s conviction under outdated HIV law - July 24, 2017
- Innovation incubator: Duke Law stakes out a leadership role in law and technology - July 14, 2017
- Change agents - July 14, 2017
- New certificate helps students get head start on public interest careers - July 12, 2017
- Community Enterprise Clinic client launching sex ed app for teens - June 15, 2017
- New professorship honors Adams ’62, co-founder of NRDC - May 30, 2017
- Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships - May 03, 2017
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic students advise budding businesspeople at Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Academy - February 10, 2017
- Q&A with Ward about entrepreneurship, experiential education, and law and technology - February 06, 2017