Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Clinics
- Duke Law launches Civil Justice Clinic in collaboration with Legal Aid of North Carolina - July 29, 2014
- Wettach blogs about alternatives to school suspension - July 21, 2014
- Bart to contribute to new "Clinical Law Prof Blog" - April 22, 2014
- McAllaster: States should drop laws that target HIV-positive people if virus transmission is not a risk - March 14, 2014
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic finds learning opportunities in supporting Triangle social entrepreneurs - March 10, 2014
- McAllaster honored by ABA for excellence in provision of HIV legal services, advocacy - February 25, 2014
- Wettach: N.C. voucher money likely to go to unaccountable religious institutions - February 24, 2014
- Stohs JD/MPP ’05 leads new Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic at the University of Nebraska College of Law - February 10, 2014
- Clinic faculty and students assist efforts to prevent bias in school policing - January 28, 2014
- Clinic students get inside view of military commissions while working on Guantanamo cases - January 15, 2014
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses pardon - December 26, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong receives pardon of innocence from N.C. governor - December 23, 2013
- Lau: "There is no evidence left demonstrating that Charles Ray Finch was ever involved." - December 23, 2013
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Celebrating the Class of 2013 - May 02, 2013
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in Fourth Circuit - May 01, 2013
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in D.C. Circuit - April 10, 2013
- Martinez ’13, Community Enterprise Clinic, help client prevail before SEC in shareholder advocacy initiative - April 02, 2013
- One day, two arguments: Appellate Litigation Clinic students argue cases in the Fourth and District of Columbia Circuit Courts of Appeal - March 21, 2013
- Ford Foundation grant allows clinic to continue AIDS research, advocacy - February 07, 2013
- Students and faculty from Duke's Innocence Project and Wrongful Convictions Clinic work to prove Wilson man has been wrongfully imprisoned for 36 years - January 23, 2013
- Rice explains new insurance options for NC residents with HIV/AIDS - January 10, 2013
- Longest: Continue ban on mining uranium in Virginia - January 05, 2013
- Swedish TV covers Wrongful Convictions Clinic’s work for client LaMonte Armstrong - December 11, 2012
- Children’s Law Clinic work ends school suspension for 8th grader - November 27, 2012