Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Clinics
- McAllaster-led study assesses state of HIV prevention and infrastructure in Jackson, Miss. - July 29, 2015
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice - June 25, 2015
- Jindal '16 discusses Wrongful Convictions Clinic work - May 06, 2015
- McAllaster examines factors behind relatively low HIV survival rates in Deep South - April 22, 2015
- Wettach says making all assaults on teachers felonies could negatively impact youths far into future - April 17, 2015
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after 22 years of incarceration - August 26, 2014
- Duke Law's new Civil Justice Clinic helps address growing need for legal representation among poorer citizens - August 21, 2014
- A rare opportunity for upper-year students: Space still available in some Duke Law clinics - August 20, 2014
- Duke Law launches Civil Justice Clinic in collaboration with Legal Aid of North Carolina - July 29, 2014
- Wettach blogs about alternatives to school suspension - July 21, 2014
- Bart to contribute to new "Clinical Law Prof Blog" - April 22, 2014
- McAllaster: States should drop laws that target HIV-positive people if virus transmission is not a risk - March 14, 2014
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic finds learning opportunities in supporting Triangle social entrepreneurs - March 10, 2014
- McAllaster honored by ABA for excellence in provision of HIV legal services, advocacy - February 25, 2014
- Wettach: N.C. voucher money likely to go to unaccountable religious institutions - February 24, 2014
- Stohs JD/MPP ’05 leads new Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic at the University of Nebraska College of Law - February 10, 2014
- Clinic faculty and students assist efforts to prevent bias in school policing - January 28, 2014
- Clinic students get inside view of military commissions while working on Guantanamo cases - January 15, 2014
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses pardon - December 26, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong receives pardon of innocence from N.C. governor - December 23, 2013
- Lau: "There is no evidence left demonstrating that Charles Ray Finch was ever involved." - December 23, 2013
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Celebrating the Class of 2013 - May 02, 2013
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in Fourth Circuit - May 01, 2013
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in D.C. Circuit - April 10, 2013