On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Clinics
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic seeks alumni to assist advancing cases - September 01, 2009
- Innocence Project client's claim of wrongful conviction gets boost from report criticizing police investigation - August 28, 2009
- At Duke Law, writing matters - August 19, 2009
- Rhead Enion '10 - July 21, 2009
- Morris crafts comprehensive legal framework for counterterrorism detention - July 09, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic wins in D.C. Circuit - June 02, 2009
- Obama's proposed Guantanamo legal plan rife with problems - May 22, 2009
- Obama revives Guantanamo tribunals - May 18, 2009
- A passion for HIV/AIDS legal issues leads a student to South Africa - May 07, 2009
- One is not enough - May 05, 2009
- One system, two realities - April 06, 2009
- Allowing prisoners to keep kosher for Passover - March 27, 2009
- Professor Madeline Morris comments on the Obama administration dropping the term "enemy combatants" - March 18, 2009
- Duke Law 3L makes "superb" impression on D.C. Circuit - March 09, 2009
- Community Enterprise Clinic receives grant from Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation - February 13, 2009
- Professor Jane Wettach argues access to schooling case in N.C. Court of Appeals - February 12, 2009
- Semester in the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic becomes a hands-on experience - February 03, 2009
- Professor William Reppy comments on Wake County dog biting case - January 02, 2009
- Concerns raised about harm to whales in military sonar training - December 29, 2008
- Detainees at Gitmo a power strategy - December 02, 2008
- Making a difference through transactional work - November 20, 2008
- U.S. Supreme Court ruling favors Navy sonar training - November 17, 2008
- Duke's Environmental Law and Policy Clinic reports progress in OLF study - November 10, 2008
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic assisting Penderwatch & Conservancy - October 28, 2008
- Lawyers for detainees contrast federal court and military commission process - October 03, 2008