Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Clinics
- Prosecutor seeks Supreme Court review of immunity ruling secured by Duke's Appellate Litigation Clinic - November 30, 2009
- Turtle advocacy - October 30, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic brief in drunk driving case has impact - October 30, 2009
- Coleman comments on pending N.C. inmate release - October 29, 2009
- Children's Law Clinic to appeal ruling in case about seeking alternative education during suspension - October 28, 2009
- Who inspired Roberts' dissent in drunk driving case? - October 23, 2009
- Duke Law students explore the human cost of mountaintop removal mining - October 02, 2009
- Longest discusses wetland and mussel concerns for proposed Navy airfield - September 08, 2009
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic seeks alumni to assist advancing cases - September 01, 2009
- Innocence Project client's claim of wrongful conviction gets boost from report criticizing police investigation - August 28, 2009
- At Duke Law, writing matters - August 19, 2009
- Rhead Enion '10 - July 21, 2009
- Morris crafts comprehensive legal framework for counterterrorism detention - July 09, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic wins in D.C. Circuit - June 02, 2009
- Obama's proposed Guantanamo legal plan rife with problems - May 22, 2009
- Obama revives Guantanamo tribunals - May 18, 2009
- A passion for HIV/AIDS legal issues leads a student to South Africa - May 07, 2009
- One is not enough - May 05, 2009
- One system, two realities - April 06, 2009
- Allowing prisoners to keep kosher for Passover - March 27, 2009
- Professor Madeline Morris comments on the Obama administration dropping the term "enemy combatants" - March 18, 2009
- Duke Law 3L makes "superb" impression on D.C. Circuit - March 09, 2009
- Community Enterprise Clinic receives grant from Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation - February 13, 2009
- Professor Jane Wettach argues access to schooling case in N.C. Court of Appeals - February 12, 2009
- Semester in the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic becomes a hands-on experience - February 03, 2009