Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Clinics
- Judges at Guantanamo Throw Out Two Cases - June 05, 2007
- Guantanamo Restrictions - May 10, 2007
- Video of Marker turns up disparity - May 01, 2007
- Community Enterprise Clinic Organizes National Business Law Clinics Conference - April 26, 2007
- Town Hall Meeting - April 11, 2007
- Questions lead to review of 1995 beating case - March 29, 2007
- Community Enterprise Clinic Holds Social Enterprise Conference - January 28, 2007
- Death Penalty Clinic - January 28, 2007
- Military Commissions Bill Violates Constitution - January 28, 2007
- Animal Law Grads - January 28, 2007
- Calendar Call of the United States Tax Court - January 28, 2007
- Clinic Defends Student Protesters - January 28, 2007
- Get the 411 on the 1040: Tax Law for VITA Volunteers - November 28, 2006
- AIDS Legal Project Celebrates 10 years of service to the HIV/AIDScommunity - November 22, 2006
- Clinic students offer legal assistance to unrepresented low-income community members - November 22, 2006
- LaMonte Armstrong Wrongful Conviction Hearing - June 29, 2012 -