Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Clinics
- Prof. Wettach participates in clinical legal education anniversary - September 25, 2007
- Duke’s Appellate Litigation Clinic notches a win in Fourth Circuit - September 12, 2007
- AIDS Legal Project receives grant from the Mary Norris Preyer Fund - September 04, 2007
- Duke Law students, faculty, celebrate NC man's exoneration - August 29, 2007
- Duke unveils interdisciplinary Environmental Law and Policy Clinic - August 20, 2007
- New Limits are Likely for Hog-waste Lagoons - July 26, 2007
- Primer: Guantanamo Detainees' Rights - July 18, 2007
- Qasim Jami '07 Reflects on His Experience in Duke's Community Enterprise Clinic - July 18, 2007
- Soldier at Fort Bragg Charged with HIV Assault - July 18, 2007
- Affordable Homes Project Breaking Ground in July - July 13, 2007
- Scott Thompson '07 Sums Up His Experience in the AIDS Clinic - July 03, 2007
- Hunt Aims to Prove a New Case of Innocence - June 28, 2007
- Clinical Professor Andrew Foster Appointed Associate Editor of the Journal of Affordable Housing and Community Development Law - June 18, 2007
- Guantanamo POW Status is Crucial to U.S. - June 12, 2007
- U.S. Attorneys Flock to Animal Law - June 07, 2007
- Judges at Guantanamo Throw Out Two Cases - June 05, 2007
- Guantanamo Restrictions - May 10, 2007
- Video of Marker turns up disparity - May 01, 2007
- Community Enterprise Clinic Organizes National Business Law Clinics Conference - April 26, 2007
- Town Hall Meeting - April 11, 2007
- Questions lead to review of 1995 beating case - March 29, 2007
- Military Commissions Bill Violates Constitution - January 28, 2007
- Animal Law Grads - January 28, 2007
- Calendar Call of the United States Tax Court - January 28, 2007
- Clinic Defends Student Protesters - January 28, 2007