Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Community News
- Clemons '10 organizes Georgia Bar's centenary commemoration of admitting first woman lawyer - August 19, 2016
- Fine '11 honored by ABA as one of top 40 young lawyers "on the rise" - August 05, 2016
- Purdy: The 2016 presidential race represents a repudiation of Obama’s belief in policies that can benefit all Americans - July 26, 2016
- Liu '18 reports on summer internships with Justice Genine D. Edwards of the Kings County Supreme Court - July 25, 2016
- Hooding 2016 - July 22, 2016
- Adler's new book called a "superb collection on contemporary welfare economics" - July 22, 2016
- Roady '76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute - July 06, 2016
- Blocher comments on tendency for gun sales to surge after mass shootings - July 06, 2016
- Hossain '18 receives 2016 Sarah Parker Scholarship from N.C. Association of Women Attorneys - July 05, 2016
- Crouse '80 publishes military thriller, "Broken Eagle" - June 27, 2016
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU - June 27, 2016
- Dellinger: The Supreme Court's non-decision on immigration "represents a signal failure of democracy." - June 24, 2016
- Porcaro '11 discusses tech innovations to improve delivery of legal aid, government, and social services - June 24, 2016
- Young: Texas’s success in immigration lawsuit means more state governments are likely “to challenge the lawfulness of national action” - June 24, 2016
- Commenting on "Stairway to Heaven" copyright case, Jenkins '97 calls Ninth Circuit standards for comparing songs "misguided" - June 22, 2016
- "Justice with hope:" A conversation with Judge Joe Webster LLM '16 - June 21, 2016
- Bowling '80 reflects on the importance of well-being to lawyers and lessons learned from teaching that subject at Duke Law - June 20, 2016
- Purdy discusses political developments - June 20, 2016
- Kim '17 says summer Pandora internship offered insight into legal and business side of tech - June 20, 2016
- Benjamin questions constitutionality of NY governor's order for state to boycott supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement - June 17, 2016
- Purdy posits Trump's rise as a symptom of too little democracy - May 27, 2016
- Powell discusses the constitutionality of the U.S. drone war and his new book, "Targeting Americans" - May 20, 2016
- Bartlett analyzes legality of a school’s gender-based commencement robing policy - May 03, 2016
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony - April 27, 2016
- Simons ’17 and Harrington ’17 prevail in Dean’s Cup final round; Simons named best oralist - February 23, 2016