Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Community News
- Carrington publishes memoir: "A Lucky Lawyer’s Life" - February 13, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute - January 10, 2017
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding" - January 06, 2017
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties - November 14, 2016
- Horowitz focuses on constitutional design for divided societies in Yale's 2016 Castle Lectures - November 11, 2016
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons - October 26, 2016
- Professor Emeritus Maxwell dies at 97 - October 24, 2016
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit - October 19, 2016
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation - October 19, 2016
- de Figueiredo co-edits book on non-market business strategy - September 28, 2016
- Series looks at investigations behind Wrongful Convictions Clinic cases - September 06, 2016
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program - August 29, 2016
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law - August 23, 2016
- Clemons '10 organizes Georgia Bar's centenary commemoration of admitting first woman lawyer - August 19, 2016
- Fine '11 honored by ABA as one of top 40 young lawyers "on the rise" - August 05, 2016
- Purdy: The 2016 presidential race represents a repudiation of Obama’s belief in policies that can benefit all Americans - July 26, 2016
- Liu '18 reports on summer internships with Justice Genine D. Edwards of the Kings County Supreme Court - July 25, 2016
- Adler's new book called a "superb collection on contemporary welfare economics" - July 22, 2016
- Hooding 2016 - July 22, 2016
- Roady '76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute - July 06, 2016
- Blocher comments on tendency for gun sales to surge after mass shootings - July 06, 2016
- Hossain '18 receives 2016 Sarah Parker Scholarship from N.C. Association of Women Attorneys - July 05, 2016
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU - June 27, 2016
- Crouse '80 publishes military thriller, "Broken Eagle" - June 27, 2016