Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Community News
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic comments on proposed international regulations for mining the ocean floor - October 13, 2017
- Wiener addresses climate policy, trade, and adaptive regulation with recent research - October 12, 2017
- The Environmental Law and Policy Clinic at 10: Blending science and law to pursue environmental justice proves formative for students - October 11, 2017
- Xiao Recio-Blanco LLM ’12, SJD ’15 - October 11, 2017
- Duke Law team contributes to initiative aimed at improving farm bill - October 06, 2017
- Policy Shock: A new book examines how governments respond to crises -- and how to do better - October 05, 2017
- Verniero '84 op ed: Cameras in Supreme Court would help public appreciate judicial argument - October 02, 2017
- Coleman: Rejecting black jurors denies defendants a fair trial - October 02, 2017
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Duke Law mourns loss of Martin E. Lybecker - September 07, 2017
- Civil Justice Clinic secures victory for nursing assistant in administrative trial - August 29, 2017
- Schwarcz appointed to international panel of experts in financial markets - August 09, 2017
- Innovation incubator: Duke Law stakes out a leadership role in law and technology - July 14, 2017
- Bryant '14 switches career gears after clerkship, Dylan Roof trial - July 05, 2017
- Danner, leader in evolution of law library and librarianship, to retire July 1 - June 08, 2017
- Levi to step down as dean in 2018 - June 06, 2017
- Lynch tells Class of 2017 grads to ask: "What is my responsibility to those who I may never know?" - May 15, 2017
- Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships - May 03, 2017
- Volunteer profile: Lin Chua LLM '00 - April 11, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Dunlap discusses civilian deaths in Mosul and other urban battlegrounds - March 30, 2017
- Bakari Sellers speaks at event honoring first African American president of Duke Student Government - March 20, 2017
- Beason honored with Founder's Award from Conflict Resolution Center - March 20, 2017
- Scott delivers Wilson Lecture, March 6: “Adjudicating Status in a Time of Slavery” - March 02, 2017
- Scarton '01 named Washington State Ferries chief - February 24, 2017