Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Community News
- Danner, leader in evolution of law library and librarianship, to retire July 1 - June 08, 2017
- Levi to step down as dean in 2018 - June 06, 2017
- Lynch tells Class of 2017 grads to ask: "What is my responsibility to those who I may never know?" - May 15, 2017
- Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships - May 03, 2017
- Volunteer profile: Lin Chua LLM '00 - April 11, 2017
- Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to speak at 2017 hooding ceremony - April 03, 2017
- Dunlap discusses civilian deaths in Mosul and other urban battlegrounds - March 30, 2017
- Beason honored with Founder's Award from Conflict Resolution Center - March 20, 2017
- Bakari Sellers speaks at event honoring first African American president of Duke Student Government - March 20, 2017
- Scott delivers Wilson Lecture, March 6: “Adjudicating Status in a Time of Slavery” - March 02, 2017
- Scarton '01 named Washington State Ferries chief - February 24, 2017
- Carrington publishes memoir: "A Lucky Lawyer’s Life" - February 13, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Sachs elected to American Law Institute - January 10, 2017
- 2016 Scholarship and Fellowship Luncheon: "Paying it forward is very rewarding" - January 06, 2017
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties - November 14, 2016
- Horowitz focuses on constitutional design for divided societies in Yale's 2016 Castle Lectures - November 11, 2016
- Reichman co-authors book on designing a microbial research commons - October 26, 2016
- Professor Emeritus Maxwell dies at 97 - October 24, 2016
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit - October 19, 2016
- Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center transformation - October 19, 2016
- de Figueiredo co-edits book on non-market business strategy - September 28, 2016
- Series looks at investigations behind Wrongful Convictions Clinic cases - September 06, 2016
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program - August 29, 2016
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law - August 23, 2016