Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Community News
- Baliga '14 and Glass '14 win 2014 Dean's Cup; Glass named best oralist by federal judges - February 28, 2014
- Students’ mock trial training for Durham middle-schoolers garners recognition - February 27, 2014
- McAllaster honored by ABA for excellence in provision of HIV legal services, advocacy - February 25, 2014
- Stohs JD/MPP ’05 leads new Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic at the University of Nebraska College of Law - February 10, 2014
- LLM candidate Adeeyo ’14 wins ethics prize for research on corporate social responsibility in Africa - January 22, 2014
- Public Domain Day 2014: Find out what could (but won't) enter the public domain Jan. 1 - December 30, 2013
- Editorial: Armstrong’s wrongful conviction points to serious flaws in N.C. justice system - December 27, 2013
- Sachs’ Atlantic Marine brief makes The Green Bag’s list of year’s best legal writing - December 27, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong receives pardon of innocence from N.C. governor - December 23, 2013
- Sachs' Atlantic Marine brief honored by Green Bag on list of "Exemplary Legal Writing 2013" - December 23, 2013
- The man who criminalized genocide found wartime refuge at Duke Law School - December 10, 2013
- Supreme Court Atlantic Marine opinion discusses Sachs' argument, leaves open possibility it is correct - December 05, 2013
- Former students, faculty pay tribute to Christie - December 03, 2013
- Darrell Miller, scholar of constitutional law, civil rights, and civil procedure, joins governing faculty - November 22, 2013
- Watch: Davis presents <em>Slavery: Beyond the Pure Property Paradigm</em> - November 08, 2013
- Justice Clarence Thomas shares his journey from the South to the Supreme Court - October 25, 2013
- Baxter calls JP Morgan "a test case" for DOJ contemplating action against other banks - October 23, 2013
- The Duke Law bowling league at 10 - October 09, 2013
- Duke Law students discuss motivations for pursuing dual degrees - October 09, 2013
- Jones ’78 discusses mental health challenges and advocacy in spotlight profile ABA Commission on Disability Rights - October 08, 2013
- Smiley '13 sworn in as LANC Clifton Everett Fellow in Richmond County, N.C., lauded for public interest work - October 04, 2013
- “Camaraderie and high level of enthusiasm” distinguish Duke’s Sports and Entertainment Law Society - October 03, 2013
- Supreme Court order regarding Sachs' brief called "rare homework assignment" - October 03, 2013
- Blue ’73 receives Duke’s University Medal, delivers Founders' Day address, Oct. 4 - October 02, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013