Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Events tagged with: Conference/Symposium
- The Applications of Economic Analysis in Law - April 17, 2009 (All day)
- General Jurisprudence: A Symposium in Honor of William Twining - April 6, 2009, 3:00 PM
- Regulating Climate: What Role for the Clean Air Act? - March 26, 2009, 8:30 AM
- 2009 Duke Law Journal Administrative Law Symposium - March 20, 2009, 9:00 AM
- Federal Judicial Center Conference - March 13, 2009, 12:00 PM
- Federal Judicial Center Conference - March 12, 2009, 8:00 AM
- Duke Journal of Gender Law & Policy Public Health Symposium - February 27, 2009, 8:00 AM
- Moving Education Forward: Perspectives and Innovations in Education Law and Policy - February 13, 2009, 8:30 AM
- Hot Topics in Intellectual Property - February 6, 2009, 8:00 AM
- Duke Law Journal Conference on Measuring Judges and Justice - February 6, 2009, 8:00 AM
- Local Property, Global Justice: Law and Resources in the Era of Climate Change - January 30, 2009, 8:30 AM
- The Limits of Abstract Patents in an Intangible Economy - January 14, 2009, 9:00 AM
- Federal Judicial Center Conference - October 31, 2008, 12:00 PM
- Federal Judicial Center Conference - October 30, 2008, 8:00 AM
- DELPF Symposium - October 24, 2008, 8:00 AM
- 30th Annual Duke University Estate Planning Conference - October 16, 2008 (All day)
- Equal Justice Works Conference & Public Interest Career Fair - October 10, 2008 (All day)
- Fall 2008 ITEHP Symposium - September 26, 2008, 8:30 AM