Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Powell analyzes Obama administration policies for targeted killing of terrorists - September 22, 2016
- Schroeder interprets and debates Constitution's vesting clause - September 19, 2016
- Podcast: Schroeder discusses Article II and executive power - September 16, 2016
- Blocher article cited in federal appellate court decision on Second Amendment case (p. 17) - September 08, 2016
- Miller explains link between Second Amendment and "insurrectionist theory" - August 12, 2016
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recaps the Supreme Court term in conversation with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event - August 12, 2016
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan ’81 reflects on criminal sentencing - August 09, 2016
- Horowitz: It's time for a new primary electoral system - August 08, 2016
- Video: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2015-16 term at Duke Law event - August 05, 2016
- Purdy examines past and possible future of voting rights in America - August 03, 2016
- Charles: N.C. voter law decision shows that courts have replaced Voting Rights Act in policing voter discrimination - August 02, 2016
- Charles: Five observations on the N.C. voter law decision - August 02, 2016
- Purdy: The 2016 presidential race represents a repudiation of Obama’s belief in policies that can benefit all Americans - July 26, 2016
- Miller discusses lawsuit filed by UT professors hoping to ban guns from their classrooms - July 19, 2016
- New Siegel paper on Obergefell and the relationship between Supreme Court and lower courts comes highly recommended by legal blog - July 18, 2016
- Charles discusses Kennedy-penned opinion in Fisher v. Texas - July 11, 2016
- Blocher comments on tendency for gun sales to surge after mass shootings - July 06, 2016
- Duke Law reviews the 2015-2016 Supreme Court term - July 06, 2016
- Buell: White collar criminals are easy to hate and hard to sentence - July 05, 2016
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court's "reassuring and concerning" abortion ruling - July 05, 2016
- Charles, Dellinger review 2015-2016 Supreme Court term - July 01, 2016
- Young, Dellinger reflect on implications of Supreme Court's one-sentence order in U.S. v. Texas - June 24, 2016
- Young: Texas’s success in immigration lawsuit means more state governments are likely “to challenge the lawfulness of national action” - June 24, 2016
- Dellinger: The Supreme Court's non-decision on immigration "represents a signal failure of democracy." - June 24, 2016
- Purdy discusses political developments - June 20, 2016