On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Buell: New evidence of Trump's communications with Comey make obstruction case stronger - May 17, 2017
- Siegel discusses the importance of constitutional norms - May 17, 2017
- Video: Buell discusses potential obstruction charges arising from Comey firing - May 17, 2017
- Beale, Buell, and Griffin analyze whether or not Trump's actions in FBI probe amount to obstruction of justice - May 17, 2017
- Buell discusses possibility of obstruction charges stemming from Trump's handling of Comey firing - May 15, 2017
- Buell: Trump's Twitter message to Comey is "evidence that Trump is not listening to counsel and perhaps not even talking to counsel" - May 15, 2017
- Video: Schroeder examines fallout from Comey firing - May 12, 2017
- Schroeder: Comey firing is "a serious, democracy and Constitution-threatening action" - May 10, 2017
- Siegel discusses constitutional norms and President Trump - May 09, 2017
- Benjamin analyzes D.C. Circuit net neutrality decision - May 02, 2017
- Video: Blocher discusses new book on First Amendment - April 28, 2017
- Siegel on politics and the judiciary: We should ask the Justices and ourselves "who is prepared to be at all principled"? - April 28, 2017
- Miller analyzes upcoming state and federal firearm legislation - April 25, 2017
- Young: "Executive power issues are the most important that the [Supreme] Court will face in the next decade" - March 23, 2017
- Law School panel examines role of race in redistricting - March 23, 2017
- Siegel on Gorsuch: Originalist or "living constitutionalist"? - March 22, 2017
- Duke Law hosts ACS Student Convention, “Call to Action: Solidarity in the States” March 31 - March 22, 2017
- Blocher examines constitutional hurdles for concealed carry reciprocity - March 20, 2017
- Morris comments on future of Guantanamo prison - March 13, 2017
- Wettach comments on implications of Supreme Court decision for North Carolina's HB2 law - March 07, 2017
- Blocher's new book asks how and why First Amendment applies to speech without words or clear meaning - March 06, 2017
- Siegel: "American constitutional government will be in danger if others acquiesce in Trump’s apparent belief that he is entitled to his own facts" - March 02, 2017
- Siegel explores constitutional conventions and President Trump - March 01, 2017
- Blocher analyzes Fourth Circuit ruling on assault weapons - February 28, 2017
- Young comments on efforts to organize "convention of states" to amend U.S. Constitution - February 27, 2017