Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Dunlap: Lawmakers could create liability issues for tech companies that create cop-proof encryption - May 19, 2016
- Bartlett analyzes legality of a school’s gender-based commencement robing policy - May 03, 2016
- Bowling, Sanders '16 call for close examination of federal laws governing transgender workplace issues - April 28, 2016
- Siegel on Senate's Supreme Court stall: "We’re dealing with territory we haven’t ventured into for 150 years" - April 28, 2016
- Wettach: 4th Circuit ruling on transgender discrimination "gives great credibility to the opponents of HB 2" - April 22, 2016
- Young comments on Supreme Court verdict in Bank of Iran case - April 22, 2016
- Bradley: Don't let Americans sue Saudi Arabia - April 22, 2016
- Tigar comments on Pentagon request to hold Gitmo hearings via Skype - April 21, 2016
- Wettach comments on possible impact of Fourth Circuit ruling for legal challenges to HB 2 [Video] - April 20, 2016
- Dellinger amicus argues against Texas immigration challenge - April 19, 2016
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Dellinger, Young comment on Supreme Court immigration case - April 18, 2016
- Siegel analyzes GOP's Supreme Court confirmation stance - April 15, 2016
- Duke Law panel examines controversial N.C. law limiting LGBTQ protections - April 01, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Targeting Americans: Powell's new book analyzes constitutionality of U.S. drone war - March 30, 2016
- Bartlett on HB 2: "Level of animus displayed by legislators" supports discrimination claim - March 29, 2016
- Charles discusses voting access in U.S. - March 28, 2016
- Bellis '17 named Best Oralist at First Amendment Moot Court competition - March 22, 2016
- Millhiser '06 considers the qualities, beyond top credentials, make a superb justice - March 21, 2016
- McAllaster and Skinner-Thompson '08 call for revision of harmful Reagan-era laws and policies on HIV and AIDS - March 18, 2016
- Levy: Don't read into Supreme Court nominee's gun case votes - March 18, 2016
- Siegel says Supreme Court nominee is most "plausibly confirmable" judge Obama could choose - March 17, 2016
- Siegel: American people will decide Supreme Court's future anyway - March 03, 2016
- Siegel, Blocher join constitutional law professors urging President Obama and U.S. Senate to fill Supreme Court vacancy - February 24, 2016