New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
News & Galleries tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Charles contributes to coalition filing multiple suits alleging current electoral college system is unconstitutional - February 23, 2018
- Powell on new First Amendment Clinic: "Part of the goal is to help new lawyers be good First Amendment lawyers" - February 13, 2018
- Legal Theory Blog "highly recommends" Siegel article on constitutional role morality for politicians - February 13, 2018
- Levy reviews article on redesigning the cert process - February 09, 2018
- Charles discusses Voting Rights Act at UC Davis School of Law - February 09, 2018
- Griffin explains possible scenarios if Trump is subpoenaed by Mueller - February 08, 2018
- Powell to lead new First Amendment Clinic at Duke Law - February 07, 2018
- Buell discusses possibility of Trump interview in Russia probe - February 07, 2018
- Buell: Nunes's "cherry-picked" memo is "a fraud" - February 05, 2018
- Gulati and Blocher: Trump, academics, and lawsuits put spotlight on Puerto Rico statehood - February 02, 2018
- Buell discusses Nunes memo and embattled FBI director - February 02, 2018
- Dunlap discusses continued U.S. military presence in Syria - January 30, 2018
- Griffin and Buell: Interview negotiations help Trump discredit Mueller probe - January 29, 2018
- Griffin: "Trump’s actions, tweets, and other public statements suggest that he had a corrupt motive to impede the Russia investigation" - January 26, 2018
- Sachs comments on Supreme Court decision allowing law prof to argue amicus - January 16, 2018
- Siegel on political norms, constitutional conventions, and Trump - January 10, 2018
- Griffin on Mueller investigation: Trump's attempt to obstruct justice "seems to be a matter of public record already" - January 10, 2018
- Purdy and co-author examine the gap between popular sovereignty and constitutional government - January 08, 2018
- Benjamin comments on White House request to halt book publication - January 04, 2018
- Bruton ’16 selected for Bristow Fellowship in Department of Justice - January 03, 2018
- Griffin examines presidential pardon power - December 28, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic files amicus in case alleging unconstitutional allocation of educational resources in N.C. county - December 23, 2017
- Coleman: Bipartisan commission's call for study before judicial redistricting is essential for maintaining independent judiciary - December 20, 2017
- Huckerby and Fujimura-Fanselow say N.C. citizens' commission is step towards accountability for CIA rendition program - December 14, 2017
- Video: Glymph discusses freedom, equality, and the 14th Amendment - December 12, 2017