On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Buell discusses team assembled by special counsel for Russia probe - June 26, 2017
- Blocher: Supreme Court "doesn’t have an appetite for a Second Amendment case right now" - June 26, 2017
- Dellinger discusses 2016-17 term at "Supreme Court Breakfast Table" - June 26, 2017
- Podcast: Benjamin discusses Supreme Court ruling in case involving sex offenders' use of social media - June 21, 2017
- Benjamin analyzes Supreme Court opinion on sex offenders and social networking - June 20, 2017
- Charles discusses implications of Supreme Court's decision to hear Wisconsin gerrymandering case - June 20, 2017
- Video: Siegel discusses the importance of constitutional norms - June 15, 2017
- Griffin discusses Sessions' "preserving executive privilege" claim - June 15, 2017
- Dellinger discusses Sessions testimony - June 15, 2017
- Griffin assesses Sessions' claim that he is unable to discuss conversations with the president - June 14, 2017
- Buell comments on Russia probe - June 14, 2017
- Siegel: Institutions must speak up as constitutional norms are violated - June 13, 2017
- Griffin on possible privilege claims during Sessions testimony: "The Supreme Court case that describes the scope of executive privilege arose from a similar dispute concerning the Nixon tapes" - June 13, 2017
- Griffin: Trump's tweets may harm his chances of fighting a subpoena for tapes of Comey conversations - June 12, 2017
- Buell outlines three elements necessary for obstruction charges - June 11, 2017
- Griffin: Impeachment is "extraordinary remedy" rather than electoral strategy - June 11, 2017
- Charles on racial gerrymandering: N.C. citizens "have a responsibility for holding their legislators accountable in the redistricting process" - June 09, 2017
- Dunlap comments on privacy issues raised by "always-on" home electronics - May 30, 2017
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ - May 23, 2017
- Charles discusses ramifications of Supreme Court ruling in redistricting case - May 23, 2017
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- Blocher and Gordon join ACLU-NC Board of Directors - May 23, 2017
- Buell on special counsel's Trump investigation: "This is an iceberg where we still don’t really know how big it is" - May 19, 2017
- Siegel discusses the importance of constitutional norms - May 17, 2017
- Video: Buell discusses potential obstruction charges arising from Comey firing - May 17, 2017