On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Siegel discusses constitutional norms and President Trump - May 09, 2017
- Benjamin analyzes D.C. Circuit net neutrality decision - May 02, 2017
- Video: Blocher discusses new book on First Amendment - April 28, 2017
- Siegel on politics and the judiciary: We should ask the Justices and ourselves "who is prepared to be at all principled"? - April 28, 2017
- Miller analyzes upcoming state and federal firearm legislation - April 25, 2017
- Law School panel examines role of race in redistricting - March 23, 2017
- Young: "Executive power issues are the most important that the [Supreme] Court will face in the next decade" - March 23, 2017
- Duke Law hosts ACS Student Convention, “Call to Action: Solidarity in the States” March 31 - March 22, 2017
- Siegel on Gorsuch: Originalist or "living constitutionalist"? - March 22, 2017
- Blocher examines constitutional hurdles for concealed carry reciprocity - March 20, 2017
- Morris comments on future of Guantanamo prison - March 13, 2017
- Wettach comments on implications of Supreme Court decision for North Carolina's HB2 law - March 07, 2017
- Blocher's new book asks how and why First Amendment applies to speech without words or clear meaning - March 06, 2017
- Siegel: "American constitutional government will be in danger if others acquiesce in Trump’s apparent belief that he is entitled to his own facts" - March 02, 2017
- Siegel explores constitutional conventions and President Trump - March 01, 2017
- Blocher analyzes Fourth Circuit ruling on assault weapons - February 28, 2017
- Young comments on efforts to organize "convention of states" to amend U.S. Constitution - February 27, 2017
- Blocher analyzes decision in "Glocks v. Docs" case - February 27, 2017
- Blocher comments on appellate ruling upholding assault weapons ban - February 23, 2017
- Young discusses Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch and the evolution of originalism - February 17, 2017
- Young comments on N.C. legislators' push for national constitutional convention - February 16, 2017
- Siegel lays out steps for "reciprocal legitimation" between Supreme Court and lower courts in response to attacks on judiciary - February 15, 2017
- Bradley and Siegel analyze prospects for Trump-era judicial and media independence in the event of a terrorist attack - February 09, 2017
- Adler comments on Trump's threats to take federal funding from states and cities that resist his policies - February 09, 2017
- Young on Trump's criticism of judiciary: Judges can take it but "you'd like it to be more substantive and respectful in its tone" - February 09, 2017