On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Wettach comments on possible impact of Fourth Circuit ruling for legal challenges to HB 2 [Video] - April 20, 2016
- Dellinger amicus argues against Texas immigration challenge - April 19, 2016
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Dellinger, Young comment on Supreme Court immigration case - April 18, 2016
- Siegel analyzes GOP's Supreme Court confirmation stance - April 15, 2016
- Duke Law panel examines controversial N.C. law limiting LGBTQ protections - April 01, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- Targeting Americans: Powell's new book analyzes constitutionality of U.S. drone war - March 30, 2016
- Bartlett on HB 2: "Level of animus displayed by legislators" supports discrimination claim - March 29, 2016
- Charles discusses voting access in U.S. - March 28, 2016
- Bellis '17 named Best Oralist at First Amendment Moot Court competition - March 22, 2016
- Millhiser '06 considers the qualities, beyond top credentials, make a superb justice - March 21, 2016
- McAllaster and Skinner-Thompson '08 call for revision of harmful Reagan-era laws and policies on HIV and AIDS - March 18, 2016
- Levy: Don't read into Supreme Court nominee's gun case votes - March 18, 2016
- Siegel says Supreme Court nominee is most "plausibly confirmable" judge Obama could choose - March 17, 2016
- Siegel: American people will decide Supreme Court's future anyway - March 03, 2016
- Siegel, Blocher join constitutional law professors urging President Obama and U.S. Senate to fill Supreme Court vacancy - February 24, 2016
- Simons ’17 and Harrington ’17 prevail in Dean’s Cup final round; Simons named best oralist - February 23, 2016
- Siegel: Given age of current justices, Scalia's replacement is unlikely to decide Supreme Court's ideology "for generations" - February 23, 2016
- Spotlight on presidential appointments: DLJ's 2015 Administrative Law Symposium explores a contentious issue - February 19, 2016
- Benjamin: Apple needs to show that code contains "substantive message" to be protected by First Amendment - February 19, 2016
- Powell article cited in discussion of Scalia's jurisprudence - February 18, 2016
- Duke Law scholars reflect on the legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia and on the confirmation process ahead - February 17, 2016
- Master of Judicial Studies candidate Willett JD/MA '92 describes Scalia's influence on his jurisprudence - February 16, 2016
- Blocher: Scalia’s gun rights legacy is likely to stand, no matter who replaces him - February 15, 2016