Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Constitutional Law
- New article by Siegel and Bradley sheds light on constitutional conventions and replacing Justice Scalia - February 14, 2016
- Bradley and Siegel analyze historical practice and judicial separation of powers - January 27, 2016
- Purdy examines constitutionalism and democracy - January 19, 2016
- Blocher, Miller discuss recent executive actions on gun control - January 14, 2016
- Siegel testifies on judicial activism and the Supreme Court - January 06, 2016
- Young writes amicus brief urging Supreme Court to preserve judicial independence in Beirut bombing case - December 17, 2015
- Blocher: Given Washington's impasse, states and municipalities should pass gun laws tailored to their circumstances - December 10, 2015
- Coleman on Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Charles Ray Finch: "The prison has taken most of his life, but he has managed to keep his humanity" - December 07, 2015
- Silliman discusses police interaction with citizens during mass shootings - December 04, 2015
- Podcast: Siegel discusses upcoming Supreme Court affirmative action case - December 03, 2015
- Watch | Center on Law, Race and Politics conference: The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - November 25, 2015
- Siegel joins law profs in asking Obama to take executive action on gun violence - November 13, 2015
- Dunlap: Rules for lethal cyber weapons are similar to those for traditional weapons - November 05, 2015
- Tjoflat '57, longest-serving federal judge, passes 45 years on bench - November 05, 2015
- Dunlap: Outsourcing military discipline is bad for everyone - October 27, 2015
- Charles says campaign finance structure is a civil rights issue - October 23, 2015
- Zhang contrasts American and Chinese political models - October 20, 2015
- Dunlap assesses what drone use means for Obama's War Powers legacy - October 15, 2015
- Charles comments on Supreme Court's fall term - October 06, 2015
- Duke Law convenes leading scholars and former government officials to discuss Obama’s war powers legacy - September 28, 2015
- “Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions:” A community conversation - September 17, 2015
- Siegel reflects on Obergefell, Judaism, and the authority of tradition - September 09, 2015
- Dunlap discusses domestic drones at ABA security conference - August 31, 2015
- Richman discusses tension between healthcare reform efforts and major mergers - August 25, 2015
- Dellinger says House Republicans have suffered no legal injury to provide the basis for lawsuit challenging the Affordable Care Act - August 20, 2015