Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Constitutional Law
- Siegel reflects on Obergefell, Judaism, and the authority of tradition - September 09, 2015
- Dunlap discusses domestic drones at ABA security conference - August 31, 2015
- Richman discusses tension between healthcare reform efforts and major mergers - August 25, 2015
- Dellinger says House Republicans have suffered no legal injury to provide the basis for lawsuit challenging the Affordable Care Act - August 20, 2015
- Schmalbeck comments on possible tax complications facing colleges that oppose same-sex marriage - August 14, 2015
- Krawiec introduces new Project on Law and Markets - August 13, 2015
- Charles discusses Voting Rights Act and wave of new voter requirements - August 11, 2015
- Dunlap comments on legal battle over warrantless phone tracking - August 11, 2015
- Charles discusses state of election law on 50th anniversary of Voting Rights Act - August 07, 2015
- Video: Dellinger discusses his career and legal inspirations - August 05, 2015
- Charles: It's time for a voting rights movement - August 05, 2015
- Farahany assesses Mecklenburg County Ebola response on one-year anniversary of quarantine - August 03, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg discusses recent Supreme Court term with Siegel at Duke Law event in D.C. - July 30, 2015
- Siegel testifies in contentious Capitol Hill hearing on "judicial activism" - July 22, 2015
- Siegel testifies on Capitol Hill about recent Supreme Court rulings and allegations of judicial activism - July 20, 2015
- Court watching: Duke Law scholars comment on significant rulings from the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - July 20, 2015
- Bradley examines "historical gloss" in Zivotofsky v. Kerry - July 20, 2015
- Reardon '14 to clerk for Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts - July 16, 2015
- Dellinger comments on split among Supreme Court’s conservative justices - July 06, 2015
- Carrington: Term limits for Supreme Court are “very much worthy of attention" - July 06, 2015
- Siegel: Supreme Court under Roberts still very conservative "with the notable exception of gay rights" - July 02, 2015
- Charles discusses Supreme Court fair housing decision - July 01, 2015
- Dellinger analyzes Supreme Court dissents in marriage and healthcare cases - June 29, 2015
- Richman comments on DOJ review of health-insurer mergers - June 29, 2015
- Siegel on Supreme Court marriage ruling: "The lawfulness of this decision is exceeded only by its decency" - June 26, 2015