Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Corporate Law
- Reiners discusses huge paycheck for Wells Fargo exec whose department created millions of fake accounts - September 21, 2016
- Reiners: Wells Fargo chose loyalty to employee over loyalty to customers - September 19, 2016
- Buell: Wells Fargo scandal demands "a fundamental rethinking" of the scale of large U.S. businesses and the legal responsibilities of corporate managers - September 16, 2016
- Barnes discusses Apple's $14.5 billion Irish tax bill - August 31, 2016
- Baxter comments on call to dismantle post-crisis financial regulations - August 29, 2016
- Baxter: A congressional repeal of Dodd-Frank is unlikely and would be almost as complex as its passage - August 24, 2016
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law - August 23, 2016
- Buell discusses "Capital Offenses" and the complexities of prosecuting white-collar crime - August 19, 2016
- Buell: Defining fraud is as tricky as prosecuting it - August 16, 2016
- Gulati co-authors "cryonic solution" to Argentine debt restructuring - August 10, 2016
- New Buell book explains shortcomings in white-collar criminal justice - August 02, 2016
- de Fontenay study: Public companies tend to choose lower quality outside counsel than is optimal for high-value deals - July 21, 2016
- Cox says filings related to sale of bankrupt Atlantic City casinos understate Trump's profit - June 13, 2016
- Richman says antitrust case against Carolinas HealthCare will be complicated prosecution for DOJ - June 13, 2016
- Buell discusses difficulties in prosecuting individuals for financial crisis - June 09, 2016
- Bradley, Helfer, Zelenak, Schwarcz, Cox among most cited law faculty - June 02, 2016
- Buell discusses appellate ruling in Bank of America fraud case - May 27, 2016
- Richman discusses antitrust implications of Missouri regulators' rebuke of Aetna-Humana deal - May 26, 2016
- Cox comments on SEC probes at Wall Street firms' social events - May 26, 2016
- Richman comments on Missouri's rejection of Aetna-Humana deal - May 26, 2016
- Podcast: Cox discusses insider trading charges involving pro golfer - May 23, 2016
- Buell discusses SEC fine for pro golfer - May 23, 2016
- Buell discusses prosecuting insider trading - May 02, 2016
- New Buell book makes case that corporate America prefers prosecution to regulation - April 19, 2016
- Cox: Companies are taking more "brazen" attitude toward potential antitrust violations - April 11, 2016