Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Corporate Law
- Center for Judicial Studies assembles stakeholders to discuss guidelines for technology assisted review - October 17, 2017
- Schwarcz proposes new approach to sovereign debt restructuring - October 13, 2017
- Zelenak comments on possible clampdown on erroneous earned income tax credit claims - October 13, 2017
- de Fontenay comments on apparent loosening of financial regulations - October 06, 2017
- Reiners: Comptroller's remarks could "upend the banking industry in this country by tearing down the long-standing wall separating banking and commerce" - October 03, 2017
- Schmalbeck discusses GOP's framework for tax reform - September 28, 2017
- Raskin on Equifax breach and credit information: "We are defined by these descriptors, markers and measures, but we have no meaningful informational rights to them or over them" - September 25, 2017
- Cox comments on potential conflict of interest involving Columbia Business School dean - September 20, 2017
- Buell: Scandals like Equifax hack can lead to new regulations - September 19, 2017
- Video: Richman discusses diamond industry and new book, "Stateless Commerce" - September 12, 2017
- Former deputy treasury secretary Raskin discusses plans for working with Duke, Global Financial Markets Center - September 06, 2017
- Reiners: Wells Fargo is broken beyond repair - September 04, 2017
- Zelenak discusses his ALI election and his research and scholarship on tax policy - August 25, 2017
- Podcast: Gulati discusses options for solving Venezuelan debt crisis - August 18, 2017
- Gulati co-authors paper outlining "serious, potentially debilitating, legal risk" holdout creditors pose to Venezuelan debt restructuring - August 14, 2017
- Gulati proposal addresses Venezuelan debt restructuring - August 10, 2017
- Schwarcz appointed to international panel of experts in financial markets - August 09, 2017
- Gulati analyzes risk in purchasing Venezuelan "Maduro bonds" - August 08, 2017
- Gulati article warns bondholders buying Venezuelan debt that post-default payday may be elusive - August 02, 2017
- Richman chronicles the centrality of family, ethnicity, and community to diamond trade in new book - July 28, 2017
- Gulati co-authors Venezuelan debt-restructuring proposal - July 27, 2017
- Schmalbeck discusses tax questions raised by Chinese company's $18 billion donation to U.S.-based foundation - July 27, 2017
- Richman discusses new book, "Stateless Commerce," and diamond industry's roots in ancient barter economy - July 05, 2017
- Buell discusses corporate crime's "responsibility gap" - July 05, 2017
- de Fontenay traces decline of IPOs to the rise of private capital markets - June 26, 2017