Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Corporate Law
- Richman looks to India's private heart hospitals to solve "our most intractable national economic problem" - May 26, 2017
- Cox on investors' growing caution over deals with Trump Organization: "You wonder what this guy will do in his next tweet that could actually jeopardize you" - May 19, 2017
- Global Financial Markets Center prepares "Phony Accounts Scandal: A Case Study for Bank Board Directors" - May 01, 2017
- Zelenak discusses Trump tax plan's effect on repatriation of overseas cash holdings - April 27, 2017
- de Fontenay examines deregulation of private capital and the decline of the public company - April 27, 2017
- de Fontenay research shows the stock market becoming a “holding pen for massive, sleepy corporations” - April 13, 2017
- Cox on Wells Fargo sales scandal: "There’s a tremendous amount of pressure from regulators to throw someone under the bus" - April 11, 2017
- Cox comments on SEC transparency rules and Paulson AIG stock sale - April 07, 2017
- de Fontenay research spotlights firms' value in pricing intangibles in corporate transactions - April 07, 2017
- Former Reagan, Treasury official: Faulty lending rules a likelier candidate for financial crisis than insufficient regulation - April 05, 2017
- Students gain insight into building satisfying careers at annual ESQ business law symposium - March 31, 2017
- Cox discusses Trump pick for SEC chairman - March 23, 2017
- Reiners analyzes avenues for increasing transparency at the Financial Stability Board and Basel Committee - March 14, 2017
- Barnes comments on new tax-reporting requirements for U.S. multinationals - March 10, 2017
- Schwarcz receives multiple international honors for research and scholarship - February 16, 2017
- Transactional Law Competition offers students experience at negotiating table - February 16, 2017
- Q&A with Cox on the future of the SEC - February 13, 2017
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic students advise budding businesspeople at Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Academy - February 10, 2017
- Buell on nomination of business lobbyist to post overseeing banks for DOJ: Trump and team "have been listening intently in recent years to the complaints of Wall Street about Washington" - February 10, 2017
- Baxter speaks to the implications of repealing Dodd-Frank financial regulations - February 08, 2017
- Richman discusses judge's decision to block Aetna-Humana merger - January 25, 2017
- Barnes on Trump tax proposal: "There is no reason to adopt this untested, untried approach to taxing international transactions" - January 25, 2017
- Cox discusses spurt of pre-inaugural regulatory activity - January 20, 2017
- Cox comments on HHS nominee's stock holdings - January 19, 2017
- Cox comments on defense strategy in securities fraud retrial - January 13, 2017