Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Corporate Law
- Buell analyzes possible regulatory climate under Trump administration - January 13, 2017
- Reiners: Volcker Rule's "costs exceed its benefits" - January 13, 2017
- Cox comments on potential SEC actions against Wells Fargo for not disclosing investigation to investors - January 12, 2017
- Cox: Retrial of bond trader "will clear the air over whether bond traders can increase margins by falsely representing prices" - January 04, 2017
- Zelenak discusses the tax implications of Trump's business decisions - December 09, 2016
- Schwarcz examines the Minneapolis Plan to end too-big-to-fail - December 07, 2016
- Brewster: President has power to threaten high tax on "certain high-profile corporations" that move production out of U.S. - December 06, 2016
- Podcast: Cox discusses the SEC and the Trump administration - November 21, 2016
- Cox on Trump's election and financial regulation: "I don’t think it eviscerates Dodd-Frank, but I think it takes away some parts" - November 17, 2016
- Reiners leads revitalization of Duke Law's Global Financial Markets Center - November 16, 2016
- Reiners examines possible impact of Trump administration on insurance companies and asset managers - November 15, 2016
- Mellon Foundation funds Brewster-organized yearlong seminar on corporate rights and international law - November 14, 2016
- Gulati and de Fontenay examine the possible disappearance of sovereign bonds from stock exchange listings - November 07, 2016
- Buell book looks beyond "lock 'em up" mentality for white-collar criminals - October 31, 2016
- Cox: New docs show SEC not as fractious as believed - October 28, 2016
- Reiners analyzes Fed whistleblower case and competing visions of bank supervision - October 25, 2016
- Buell: Supreme Court case demonstrates need for reform of insider trading laws - October 18, 2016
- Reiners: Regulators should opt for better-managed Wells Fargo over breaking it up - October 13, 2016
- First graduates with dual degree in Law & Entrepreneurship find an edge in job market - October 12, 2016
- Global Financial Markets Center blog: If banks sue Fed over stress tests, will they win? - October 11, 2016
- Buell: Insider trading law is confusing and counterintuitive - October 05, 2016
- Reiners discusses huge paycheck for Wells Fargo exec whose department created millions of fake accounts - September 21, 2016
- Reiners: Wells Fargo chose loyalty to employee over loyalty to customers - September 19, 2016
- Buell: Wells Fargo scandal demands "a fundamental rethinking" of the scale of large U.S. businesses and the legal responsibilities of corporate managers - September 16, 2016
- Barnes discusses Apple's $14.5 billion Irish tax bill - August 31, 2016