Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: Corporate Law
- Schwarcz scholarship finds novel solutions to large-scale economic problems - April 07, 2016
- Cox comments on HSBC's struggles with court-ordered anti-money laundering compliance measures - April 06, 2016
- Cox: MetLife's win in federal court is "a wake up call" - April 06, 2016
- Cox comments on pharma company's attempt to shift blame to former execs in SEC probe - March 22, 2016
- Blocher looks at Supreme Court nominee's gun rights record - March 17, 2016
- Cox comments on delay in enacting new Wall Street regulations - March 14, 2016
- Baxter: MetLife divestiture unlikely to affect suit against government - January 14, 2016
- Cox comments on effects of recent hedge-fund convictions - January 14, 2016
- Baxter comments on MetLife breakup - January 13, 2016
- Baxter discusses debate over reinstating Glass-Steagall - January 06, 2016
- Cox comments on delays in SEC appeals process - December 22, 2015
- Griffin discusses deferred-prosecution agreements for corporations - December 10, 2015
- Cox says United has duty to clarify corporate governance to shareholders in wake of CEO's heart attack - October 20, 2015
- Cox comments on potential ramifications of Supreme Court's decision not to hear insider trading case - October 12, 2015
- Brewster: Proposed trade partnership could be mixed blessing for North Carolina - October 07, 2015
- McGovern discusses complex litigation likely to arise from VW scandal - September 28, 2015
- Buell comments on SEC's role in insider trading case - September 11, 2015
- Cox discusses DOJ's attempts at holding individuals responsible for corporate wrongdoing - September 11, 2015
- Schwarcz argues for new way of looking at corporate risk-taking and public duty - September 08, 2015
- Richman comments on possible antitrust issues in Massachusetts healthcare system - September 08, 2015
- Krawiec introduces new Project on Law and Markets - August 13, 2015
- Duke Law Project on Law and Markets focuses on strengths and limits of markets - August 10, 2015
- Buell says DOJ "compliance counsel" is unlikely to change landscape of corporate criminal prosecution - August 07, 2015
- Cox on DOJ probe: U.S. Treasury market "is a fertile area for harmful collusive behavior" - June 24, 2015
- Richman discusses antitrust concerns related to possible health insurer mergers - June 24, 2015