Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Corporate Law
- Blocher looks at Supreme Court nominee's gun rights record - March 17, 2016
- Cox comments on delay in enacting new Wall Street regulations - March 14, 2016
- Baxter: MetLife divestiture unlikely to affect suit against government - January 14, 2016
- Cox comments on effects of recent hedge-fund convictions - January 14, 2016
- Baxter comments on MetLife breakup - January 13, 2016
- Baxter discusses debate over reinstating Glass-Steagall - January 06, 2016
- Cox comments on delays in SEC appeals process - December 22, 2015
- Griffin discusses deferred-prosecution agreements for corporations - December 10, 2015
- Cox says United has duty to clarify corporate governance to shareholders in wake of CEO's heart attack - October 20, 2015
- Cox comments on potential ramifications of Supreme Court's decision not to hear insider trading case - October 12, 2015
- Brewster: Proposed trade partnership could be mixed blessing for North Carolina - October 07, 2015
- McGovern discusses complex litigation likely to arise from VW scandal - September 28, 2015
- Cox discusses DOJ's attempts at holding individuals responsible for corporate wrongdoing - September 11, 2015
- Buell comments on SEC's role in insider trading case - September 11, 2015
- Richman comments on possible antitrust issues in Massachusetts healthcare system - September 08, 2015
- Schwarcz argues for new way of looking at corporate risk-taking and public duty - September 08, 2015
- Krawiec introduces new Project on Law and Markets - August 13, 2015
- Duke Law Project on Law and Markets focuses on strengths and limits of markets - August 10, 2015
- Buell says DOJ "compliance counsel" is unlikely to change landscape of corporate criminal prosecution - August 07, 2015
- Cox on DOJ probe: U.S. Treasury market "is a fertile area for harmful collusive behavior" - June 24, 2015
- Richman discusses antitrust concerns related to possible health insurer mergers - June 24, 2015
- Richman comments on federal antitrust suit against Blue Cross Blue Shield - June 13, 2015
- Cox discusses SEC probe into fake bid for Avon cosmetics - May 15, 2015
- Baxter discusses DOJ probe into banks rigging exchange markets - May 13, 2015
- Kaufman examines disproportionate influence of corporate lobbyists - May 11, 2015