Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Criminal Law
- Buell: New evidence of Trump's communications with Comey make obstruction case stronger - May 17, 2017
- Video: Buell discusses potential obstruction charges arising from Comey firing - May 17, 2017
- Beale, Buell, and Griffin analyze whether or not Trump's actions in FBI probe amount to obstruction of justice - May 17, 2017
- Buell says cash-for-property transactions could be focus of New York probe into financial ties between Russia and former Trump campaign manager - May 17, 2017
- Dellinger: Trump should appoint a Democrat to head FBI - May 17, 2017
- Buell comments on Treasury market manipulation probe - May 16, 2017
- Buell: Trump's Twitter message to Comey is "evidence that Trump is not listening to counsel and perhaps not even talking to counsel" - May 15, 2017
- Buell discusses possibility of obstruction charges stemming from Trump's handling of Comey firing - May 15, 2017
- Video: Schroeder examines fallout from Comey firing - May 12, 2017
- Buell analyzes possibility of obstruction charges in Comey firing - May 12, 2017
- Wettach: N.C. should stop treating teens like adults in criminal court - May 11, 2017
- Duke Law contributes to investigation into "The Last Days of Darryl Hunt" - May 08, 2017
- Coleman comments on "sad, sad situation" facing exonerated brothers now embroiled in disputes over pardon payouts - May 01, 2017
- Griffin on Supreme Court's decision in juror bias case: "Ordinary safeguards don’t work to ferret out the kind of racism present here" - May 01, 2017
- Welch '17 discusses Innocence Project at Duke Law - April 28, 2017
- Freeman '17, Harrington '17: Bizarre ID process is one reason why N.C. should free clinic client Long - April 18, 2017
- Former police detective says Wrongful Convictions Clinic client is innocent - April 13, 2017
- Swain '12 and Wrongful Convictions Clinic work with NAACP for release of Dontae Sharpe - April 12, 2017
- Newman discusses challenges faced by exonerees - February 28, 2017
- Lau: Evidence analysis proves innocence of Wrongful Conviction Clinic Client Long - February 14, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017
- Buell analyzes possible regulatory climate under Trump administration - January 13, 2017
- The endless cycle of corporate crime and why it’s so hard to stop - January 13, 2017
- Cox comments on defense strategy in securities fraud retrial - January 13, 2017
- Cox comments on potential SEC actions against Wells Fargo for not disclosing investigation to investors - January 12, 2017