Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Criminal Law
- Duke Law reviews the 2015-2016 Supreme Court term - July 06, 2016
- Buell: White collar criminals are easy to hate and hard to sentence - July 05, 2016
- Buell discusses difficulties in prosecuting individuals for financial crisis - June 09, 2016
- Coleman: Former Chief Justice’s change of heart is bellwether moment in death penalty's demise - June 03, 2016
- Buell discusses appellate ruling in Bank of America fraud case - May 27, 2016
- Blocher cited in Ct. Supreme Court opinion supporting abolishment of death penalty - May 27, 2016
- Podcast: Cox discusses insider trading charges involving pro golfer - May 23, 2016
- Buell discusses SEC fine for pro golfer - May 23, 2016
- Dunlap: Lawmakers could create liability issues for tech companies that create cop-proof encryption - May 19, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Sharpe refused early-release deals, maintains innocence after 22 years - May 18, 2016
- Farahany discusses neuroscience and criminal law - May 09, 2016
- Griffin discusses racial bias and jury trials - May 02, 2016
- Taylor ’16 argues federal appeal in Third Circuit - April 20, 2016
- New Buell book makes case that corporate America prefers prosecution to regulation - April 19, 2016
- Buell discusses Utah's new white-collar crime registry - April 06, 2016
- Cox comments on HSBC's struggles with court-ordered anti-money laundering compliance measures - April 06, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after serving nearly 24 years for a crime he didn’t commit - March 30, 2016
- Cox comments on pharma company's attempt to shift blame to former execs in SEC probe - March 22, 2016
- Newman: Darryl Hunt "changed hearts and minds about students’ perception of the criminal justice system" - March 14, 2016
- Griffin discusses N.C. judge facing re-election and criminal charges - March 14, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic wins freedom for client Howard Dudley, jailed for 24 years - March 02, 2016
- Evidentiary hearing could lead to release for Wrongful Convictions Clinic client jailed for 24 years - March 01, 2016
- Farahany analyzes use and effectiveness of neuroscientific evidence in criminal trials - March 01, 2016
- Greene: Distrust of criminal courts widens the civil justice gap - February 11, 2016
- Coleman raises questions about affidavit in Wrongful Convictions Clinic case - February 08, 2016