Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Criminal Law
- Scholar of criminal law, procedure, and criminology joins governing faculty - June 23, 2017
- Dellinger discusses Sessions testimony - June 15, 2017
- Buell comments on Russia probe - June 14, 2017
- Griffin: Trump's tweets may harm his chances of fighting a subpoena for tapes of Comey conversations - June 12, 2017
- Buell outlines three elements necessary for obstruction charges - June 11, 2017
- Griffin: Impeachment is "extraordinary remedy" rather than electoral strategy - June 11, 2017
- Buell: Comey “clearly treated" Trump’s behavior as potential obstruction of justice - June 09, 2017
- Griffin: Alleged conversation between Comey and Trump "looks closer to obstruction than it did before testimony" - June 09, 2017
- Griffin on Comey leak: There is no criminal liability for revealing nonclassified, nonprivileged information - June 09, 2017
- Buell: Comey testimony "greatly sharpened focus" of obstruction investigation - June 09, 2017
- Q&A with Griffin on Comey testimony and the line between lies and crimes - June 09, 2017
- Griffin discusses possible complaint filing over Comey leak - June 09, 2017
- Dreeben '81 will assist special counsel Mueller in Russia probe - June 09, 2017
- Griffin on Comey allegations: "Obstruction is not an offense about succeeding, it is about trying" - June 09, 2017
- Griffin: Trump's own statements likely waive any claim of privilege regarding private conversations with Comey - June 09, 2017
- Buell defines "obstruction" as applied to Comey testimony - June 09, 2017
- Buell: Trump's alleged conversations with Comey suggest a "concept of law enforcement where you do things based on relationships and loyalty, not the law" - June 09, 2017
- Buell: "The evidence of improper purpose has gotten much stronger since the day of Comey’s firing" - June 08, 2017
- Griffin on potential obstruction charges stemming from Comey testimony: "What matters is whether President Trump intended to apply pressure" - June 08, 2017
- Buell on Comey testimony: "Obstruction of justice is an offense that largely comes down to mental state or purpose" - June 08, 2017
- Law faculty comment on ramifications of Comey testimony - June 08, 2017
- Buell comments on special prosecutor's broad mandate in Russia probe - June 05, 2017
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Sharpe petitions state officials for release - May 23, 2017
- Buell on special counsel's Trump investigation: "This is an iceberg where we still don’t really know how big it is" - May 19, 2017
- Buell comments on progress of FBI's investigation into possible ties between Russia and Trump campaign - May 18, 2017