On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Curriculum
- Wintersession: January 5-7, 2011 - October 28, 2010
- IMPORTANT: Check Your ACES Registration Window. - October 26, 2010
- Well-being and the practice of law - September 30, 2010
- Leading Japanese legal scholar shares lessons from Minamata - September 29, 2010
- Spring seminar examines housing issues in East Jerusalem - September 16, 2010
- Meet the 2010-2011 visiting faculty - August 13, 2010
- On Duke's new Federal Defender Integrated Externship, the verdict is in - November 24, 2009
- Check schedule for updates at the end of each day. - October 28, 2008
- Fall 08 Exam Schedule can be found . . . - April 04, 2008
- Course Description for Law 325 Corporate Finance is incorrect in Aces. - April 03, 2008
- International Criminal Law to be offered - April 03, 2008
- Fall 2008 Registration Dates - March 31, 2008
- Law 724 Mergers & Acquisitions day change. - November 07, 2007
- Slight Time Change for Adv Issues in Crim Law (Everett) (11/7) - November 07, 2007
- Slight Time Change for Law 359 Intro to Law & Econ (11/7) REVISED - November 07, 2007
- Law 362 Law and Economics course description revised. - November 07, 2007
- Electronic Bluebook Session on Friday - November 06, 2007
- New course to be offered: Dispute Settlement in the World Trade Organization - November 05, 2007
- Registration Forms can be found - November 05, 2007
- Course Day/Time updates (Fri 11/2/07) - November 02, 2007
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DOUBLE-CHECK THE DAYS AND TIMES OF ALL COURSES YOU ARE PLANNING TO REGISTER FOR. - November 02, 2007
- Value-Added Tax Course to be added (tentative) - November 01, 2007
- Mass Torts moved to Mondays. - November 01, 2007
- International Arbitration to be offered. (updated 11/5) - November 01, 2007
- Chinese Legal History Day/Time - November 01, 2007