Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Events tagged with: Dance Performance
- KUUMBA: An Evening of Black Expression - February 27, 2014, 7:30 PM
- Kuumba: A Night of Black Expression - February 21, 2013, 6:00 PM
- Hip-Hop Dance Lesson - November 19, 2011, 4:00 PM
- POSTPONED: Hip-Hop Dance Lesson - October 28, 2011, 4:00 PM
- International Week: Cultural Extravaganza & Fashion Show - October 27, 2011, 5:30 PM
- International Week's Cultural Extravaganza & Fashion Show - October 30, 2008, 5:30 PM