Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Events tagged with: Dance Performance
- KUUMBA: An Evening of Black Expression - February 27, 2014, 7:30 PM
- Kuumba: A Night of Black Expression - February 21, 2013, 6:00 PM
- Hip-Hop Dance Lesson - November 19, 2011, 4:00 PM
- POSTPONED: Hip-Hop Dance Lesson - October 28, 2011, 4:00 PM
- International Week: Cultural Extravaganza & Fashion Show - October 27, 2011, 5:30 PM
- International Week's Cultural Extravaganza & Fashion Show - October 30, 2008, 5:30 PM