D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Events tagged with: Dance Performance
- KUUMBA: An Evening of Black Expression - February 27, 2014, 7:30 PM
- Kuumba: A Night of Black Expression - February 21, 2013, 6:00 PM
- Hip-Hop Dance Lesson - November 19, 2011, 4:00 PM
- POSTPONED: Hip-Hop Dance Lesson - October 28, 2011, 4:00 PM
- International Week: Cultural Extravaganza & Fashion Show - October 27, 2011, 5:30 PM
- International Week's Cultural Extravaganza & Fashion Show - October 30, 2008, 5:30 PM