Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Events tagged with: Dance Performance
- KUUMBA: An Evening of Black Expression - February 27, 2014, 7:30 PM
- Kuumba: A Night of Black Expression - February 21, 2013, 6:00 PM
- Hip-Hop Dance Lesson - November 19, 2011, 4:00 PM
- POSTPONED: Hip-Hop Dance Lesson - October 28, 2011, 4:00 PM
- International Week: Cultural Extravaganza & Fashion Show - October 27, 2011, 5:30 PM
- International Week's Cultural Extravaganza & Fashion Show - October 30, 2008, 5:30 PM